18+ | Wagering and T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly | Commercial content | Advertising disclosure

English
Decimal odds
sport background

FV Dudenhofen vs Pirmasens Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-3)
FV Dudenhofen
2
-
4
Pirmasens

BEST FV DUDENHOFEN VS PIRMASENS PREDICTION

Over 4.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.80 - 22nd May 05:48
Today we have a match in the lower leagues in football for men in Germany and here we will see a match between FC dudenhofen and pirmasens. I take a bet on the match to end with over 4.5 goals as I expect a match with many goals at odds 2.8

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365

Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.

Offer available

£50 IN FREE BETS, WHEN YOU BET £10

New customers only. Register with SUMMER50 between 31/05/24 – 14/07/24. First bet £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ on Sports within 7 days to get 3 x £10 in Sports Free Bets & 2 x £10 in Acca Free Bets within 10 hours of settlement. 7-day expiry. Eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Euros 2024 - Get £10 for each game that England Win

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £10 on sports which settles before 20:00 on 16.06.2024. Get a £10 Free Bet for EURO 2024 for each game England wins, up to £60 in Free Bets (odds 1/1+); which expire 3 days after accreditation. No cash-out. Card and Apple Pay payments only. Click for T&Cs. GambleAware.org. Please gamble responsibly.

The best Oberliga tipsters

Paokara
TheTrollmanSha
Proshark
Tiptiptip
Walimba24
Tips
  • FV Dudenhofen-Pirmasens
    Over 3.5 goals
    4 tips
    Won
  • FV Dudenhofen-Pirmasens
    Over 4.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • FV Dudenhofen-Pirmasens
    Pirmasens to win
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 3.25 goals
Tipped at: 1.59 - 21st May 16:23
Match of football. We are in the Championship of football of Germany, the Oberliga. Match between Dudenhofen and Pirmasens. For this match i wanna try the over 3,25. I think that we Will see a Great game here with a lot of goals scored, so let's try with good odd and spread here.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

Tips
  • FV Dudenhofen-Pirmasens
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    Won
  • FV Dudenhofen-Pirmasens
    Over 3.25 goals
    Won
  • FV Dudenhofen-Pirmasens
    FV Dudenhofen +1.00 (AH)
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

FV Dudenhofen to win or draw
Tipped at: 2.65 - 22nd May 16:43
FV Dudenhofen will today play hosts to the visiting team from Pirmasens in this league match from the 5th tier of Germany. There is not much seperating these 2 sides and none of them has anything to play for so I think there is great value on the home team not to lose
Tips
  • FV Dudenhofen-Pirmasens
    FV Dudenhofen to win
    Lost
  • FV Dudenhofen-Pirmasens
    FV Dudenhofen to win or draw
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

FV Dudenhofen to win
Tipped at: 6.00 - 22nd May 16:41
FV Dudenhofen will today play hosts to the visiting team from Pirmasens in this league match from the 5th tier of Germany. None of them has anything to play for and the home team only has 1 point less at home than the away team has away from home. Great value on home team

BANKER TOP TIP

Pirmasens to win
Tipped at: 1.49 - 22nd May 12:21
DUDENHOFEN TRENDS Both scored 6/6 100% De5 Dudenhofen's last 6 home games (Oberliga Rheinland Pfalz/Saar) have seen both teams score Winless 11/13 85% De5 Dudenhofen have won just 2 of their last 13 matches in Oberliga Rheinland Pfalz/Saar therefore because the previous head to head ib visitors have dominated hence my pick

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

FV Dudenhofen +1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.12 - 22nd May 06:08
Dudenhofen comes with bad results from their past 5 games with a record from only 1 win, 0 draws and 4 losses. Also their form at home stadium is not the best with 3 losses from 5 games. Pirmasens is not the better team at the moment, so I take the home advantage.

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.80 - 22nd May 11:41
This intriguing event involves a football game with a 23% probability of a home team victory and a 50% chance of an away team win. The projected likelihood of a draw stands at 27%. In Pirmasens's last 3 matches of Oberliga, there have been over 2.5 goals scored. Suggestion: Consider betting on over 3.5 goals.
Chat