This site contains commercial content

sport background

Tenerife vs Girona Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 0-1)
Tenerife
1
-
3
Girona

BEST TENERIFE VS GIRONA PREDICTION

Girona to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 2.25 - 12th Jun 12:16
Tenerife - Girona An inconsistent Tenerife team definitely opens opens up this game for Girona even this is a risky one but I see them talking their chances in this game. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with 2 wins in their last 5 games while the away team have won 2 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.
Girona have scored in 73% of the matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions &amp; full <a href="https://www.888sport.com/responsible-gaming-uk.htm" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">T&amp;C apply</a>.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £10

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household &amp; IP Address only. 18+. T&amp;Cs apply

The best Segunda Division tipsters

TheTrollmanSha
Intuition
Armand Sickcore Squad
cesarsp
Tips
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Draw
    7 tips
    Lost
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Tenerife to win
    6 tips
    Lost
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Girona to win Draw No Bet
    5 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Girona +0.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.59 - 18th Jun 14:38
Tenerife CD plays Girona FC at Heliodoro Rodríguez López in an interesting encounter in LaLiga 2. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 37% chance of a home win, and a 29% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 34%. Tenerife CD have not drawn 7 of their last 8 matches (LaLiga 2). Tip: Girona +0.5 (AH).
TENERIFE - GIRONAWHO WILL WIN?
44.7%
24.0%
31.3%
150 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Maradona1
Profit: 1,357.8
Draw
Read full tip

Latest Segunda Division results

Tips
  • Tenerife-Girona
    HT / FT will end with X/X
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Under 0.5 goals in 1st half
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Both teams to score: no
    2 tips
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Under 1.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.35 - 19th Jun 18:25
Tenerife meets Girona. I think in this match both teams will be consistent. I think this match will be tough. Value in this match is so high - place in La Liga. I expect similar as 1st leg match, which was 0-0 and I think one goal will decide outcome here. My tip here is under 1,5. Good luck!
Girona concede 1 goals on average in 45 matches this season
Tips
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Correct score: 0-0
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Over 3.5 goals
    Won
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Correct score: 2-2
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

HT / FT will end with X/X
Tipped at: 3.95 - 19th Jun 15:30
tenerife will play against girona. my prediction is ht draw result and at the end of the match also draw result. i think there will not be many goal chances and i think result will be 0:0 at the end of the match. good luck to everyone , value bet .
Girona concede 1 goals on average in 45 matches this season
Tips
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Girona +0.50 (AH)
    Won
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Under 0.5 goals
    Lost
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Both teams to score in 1st half: yes
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Under 1 goals in 1st half
Tipped at: 1.44 - 19th Jun 17:01
With past records there is a good chance that a low number of goals would be scored in the first half of the game as both teams would strive not to concede goals. Girona has an average away record and in a shape to resist her host thus would be defensive here.
Girona average 2.4 yellow cards in 45 matches this season in this league
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Draw
Tipped at: 2.95 - 19th Jun 15:43
Las palmas play host to Tenerife in the second leg of their division playoff semi final trailing by a 1.0 aggregate deficit. Whoever prevails from this matche will progress through to a showdown with either Girona or elba later this month. I believe this match will end draw in bith halves
Girona have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Tips
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Under 1 goals in 1st half
    Push
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Tenerife to win Draw No Bet
    Lost
  • Tenerife-Girona
    Under 2.25 goals
    Lost
Girona have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Less than 2.5 goals have been scored in 82 % of the 11 matches between these teams past 5 seasons
Tenerife have scored in 71% of the matches this season
Tenerife concede 0.8 goals on average in 45 matches this season
Tenerife concede 0.8 goals on average in 45 matches this season
Chat