This site contains commercial content

sport background

IFK Norrkoeping vs Mjaellby Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
IFK Norrkoeping
2
-
2
Mjaellby

BEST IFK NORRKOEPING VS MJAELLBY PREDICTION

Draw
Tipped at: 3.55 - 10th Oct 10:35
We are looking forward to today's meeting between two team from the same country I think this is going to be a tight and tough match as the both team are rival in this match I don't think you are expecting a much open play so let's hope out for a draw here
Mjaellby have scored in 71% of the matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses & Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best Allsvenskan tipsters

Argentinos
JonasN
Tiptiptip
MrBrinch
Tips
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    IFK Norrkoeping to win
    6 tips
    Lost
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    IFK Norrkoeping to win Draw No Bet
    2 tips
    Push
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    IFK Norrkoeping to win or draw
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.94 - 9th Oct 16:59
IFK Norrkoeping plays Mjaellby at Nya Parken in an interesting encounter in Allsvenskan. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 48% chance of a home win, and a 25% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Both teams scored in IFK Norrkoeping's last 7 games (Allsvenskan). Tip: Both Teams To Score, Yes.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

IFK NORRKOEPING - MJAELLBYWHO WILL WIN?
60.0%
20.0%
20.0%
20 Votes in total
Top Tipster
moulefriite
Profit: 6,089.6
IFK Norrkoeping to win
Read full tip
Tips
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    Both teams to score: yes
    2 tips
    Won
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    Over 2.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    Draw
    2 tips
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

IFK Norrkoeping to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 1.56 - 10th Oct 16:27
The home team have lost only once in their last five games in the league. They have the Home advantage and they should be able to score at least three goals and win this game against the visitors . the visitors have recorded only one win in the last five games
Mjaellby concede 1 goals on average in 24 matches this season
Tips
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    IFK Norrkoeping to win 1st half
    Won
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    Mjaellby -1.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    Under 2.5 goals
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

IFK Norrkoeping 0.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.60 - 10th Oct 10:01
IFK Norrkoeping to win by more than 0.0 goals in terms of Asian handicap could bring a profit in a long run. Expected result may be confirmed by current conditions of the teams. Overview of IFK Norrkoeping: performance exceeds expectations, team scores between one and two goals and concedes normal amount. Overview of Mjaellby: performance is seriously on the low side, team scores not too much and concedes between one and two goals. AI predicts average positive reward from this result in the long run. Try betting at odds greater or equal than 1.49. We wish you the best of luck and generally great day!
Mjaellby concede 1 goals on average in 24 matches this season
Tips
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    Mjaellby to win
    Lost
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    Over 1 goals in 1st half
    Push
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    2nd half to have most goals
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

IFK Norrkoeping to win
Tipped at: 2.09 - 10th Oct 07:08
home sid eis th ewon e to be the one of the games that wil be the winner here so my best bet is the one of the best here and i see it be the game like this one here . max stake is a bet here and it iis the one to eb the winner here
Mjaellby average 2.2 yellow cards in 24 matches this season in this league
Tips
  • IFK Norrkoeping-Mjaellby
    IFK Norrkoeping 0.00 (AH)
    Push

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.12 - 10th Oct 10:27
Sweden allsvenskan division match coming up this third week of October. The head to head match history shows the last match ended in a draw and a close match while the previous one before that also ended in a draw with four goals scored. I am expecting at least three goals scored here today
Less than 2.5 goals have been scored in 75 % of Mjaellby's matches in this competition this season
Mjaellby have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Mjaellby have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Mjaellby have not won in 4 consecutive matches in this competition
Silas Nwankwo is the topscorer for Mjaellby in this tournament this season with 7 goals
IFK Norrkoeping have scored in 71% of the matches this season
Chat