This site contains commercial content

sport background

Molde vs Jerv Prediction & Betting Tips

Today
Molde
17:00
Jerv

BEST MOLDE VS JERV PREDICTION

Over 2.75 goals
Tipped at: 1.96 - 13th Jun 12:15
Molde went 7 times over and 3 times under this line with 3 goals per game. In the last 3 games they were all 3 times over this line. Jerv went 4 times over and 5 times under this line with 2.3 goals per game. I expect a win for Molde and at least 3 goals.
Molde have scored in 100% matches at home this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&C apply.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £10

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply

The best Eliteserien tipsters

TheTrollmanSha
Egwai
soccerfan
NightandDay
shuna
Tips
  • Molde-Jerv
    Molde -2.00 (AH)
    4 tips
    Void
  • Molde-Jerv
    Molde -1.50 (AH)
    3 tips
    Void
  • Molde-Jerv
    Molde to win
    3 tips
    Void

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Molde -1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.80 - 14th Jun 14:45
Molde is in a fire form, and I expect from them to play very open in this match, and to overplay Jerv, for that reason I will place a bet for the host to win big, and that is AH - 1.5, good luck with this bet offer from Norway.
MOLDE - JERVWHO WILL WIN?
MOLDE
DRAW
JERV
Top Tipster
nieder
Profit: 15,232.1
Over 2.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Molde-Jerv
    HT / FT will end with 1/1
    2 tips
    Void
  • Molde-Jerv
    Molde -1.00 in 1st half (AH)
    2 tips
  • Molde-Jerv
    Molde to win 1st half
    2 tips

NEW TOP TIP

Molde to win 1st half
Tipped at: 1.57 - 6th Jul 12:42
Molde FK plays Jerv FK in an interesting encounter in Eliteserien. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 79% chance of a home win, and a 8% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 13%. Molde FK wins 1st half in 54% of their matches, FK Jerv in 30% of their matches. Tip: Molde win 1st Half.
Molde have scored in 83% of the matches this season
Tips
  • Molde-Jerv
    Over 2.75 goals
    2 tips
    Void
  • Molde-Jerv
    Over 3.5 goals
    2 tips
  • Molde-Jerv
    Both teams to score in 1st half: yes

BANKER TOP TIP

Molde to win
Tipped at: 1.18 - 23rd Jun 23:54
Hallo all This is the second match. of that Vikingur doublebet and it is coming from Norway, as Molde are facing Jerv Molde are one of the best teams in Norway.... always They did very well recently and they are on fire, with 6 league wins in a row Even with that fact, they are only ranked, on the 2nd place, with 2 points behind Lillestrom The next opponents are Jerv... a newcomer team in trouble, as they have lost their last 5 league matches in a row They are ranked, on the 15th place, out of 16 teams Molde + Vikingur... played @ 1.33 with Admiral...avg is lower good luck all
Molde concede 1.1 goals on average in 12 matches this season
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Molde to win
Tipped at: 1.21 - 6th Jul 07:54
The odds and performance comparisons of the two teams are summarized and scored in the last 10 matches Molde scored 24 goals in the last 10 matches. Molde managed to score an average of 2.4 goals per game. Molde also conceded 7 goals in the same period. This gives us an average of 0.7 goals conceded per game. meanwhile on the away team FK Jerv FK Jerv scored 13 goals in last 10 matches. FK Jerv managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per game. FK Jerv also conceded 16 goals in the same period. This gives us an average of 1.6 goals conceded per game I will place Home as the winner in this match good luck and be wise in betting Pick:Home win
Molde concede 1.1 goals on average in 12 matches this season
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Molde -2.25 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.03 - 25th Jun 18:17
Molde is playing great lately, they have 7 consecutive wins and I am pretty sure in their victory here. I expect easy match for the hosts, maybe something like 3:0; 4:0. Jerv is in terrible shape, still without point on the road and I doubt that they can make a surprise here. In my opinion they are main candidate to be relegated. All except one easy match for Molde will be a surprise for me. Good luck !
Molde average 2.1 yellow cards in 12 matches this season in this league
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 2.75 goals
Tipped at: 1.96 - 17th Jun 07:06
In the last five matches the home team has registered the following: four matches with a total of over 2.75 goals and one match with a total of under 2.75 goals. If taking into account the above stated facts, the probability is high that in this match will be registered a total of over 2.75 goals.
More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 73 % of Molde's matches in this tournament this season
Tips
Molde have scored most goals in the time interval 46-60,0-15 this season
Molde have conceded most goals in the time interval 61-75 this season
Molde have scored in 7 consecutive matches in this tournament
Molde have not lost in 7 consecutive matches in this tournament
Chat