18+ | Wagering and T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly | Commercial content | Advertising disclosure

English
Decimal odds
sport background

Nacional vs Mafra Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 2-0)
Nacional
2
-
0
Mafra

BEST NACIONAL VS MAFRA PREDICTION

Over 3 goals
Tipped at: 1.83 - 18th May 16:23
The hosts are currently 2nd in the table and still have a shot at the title with a win in this one. They face the current 9th place side, an away side with nothing to play for. Therefore, for this one, I could see the hosts push for a big win.
Mafra have scored in 81% matches away this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365

Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.

Offer available

£50 IN FREE BETS, WHEN YOU BET £10

New customers only. Register with SUMMER50 between 31/05/24 – 14/07/24. First bet £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ on Sports within 7 days to get 3 x £10 in Sports Free Bets & 2 x £10 in Acca Free Bets within 10 hours of settlement. 7-day expiry. Eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Euros 2024 - Get £10 for each game that England Win

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £10 on sports which settles before 20:00 on 16.06.2024. Get a £10 Free Bet for EURO 2024 for each game England wins, up to £60 in Free Bets (odds 1/1+); which expire 3 days after accreditation. No cash-out. Card and Apple Pay payments only. Click for T&Cs. GambleAware.org. Please gamble responsibly.

The best Liga Portugal 2 tipsters

Tiptiptip
moulefriite
TheTrollmanSha
petar1989
Tips
  • Nacional-Mafra
    Over 3.5 goals
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Nacional-Mafra
    Both teams to score: yes
    Lost
  • Nacional-Mafra
    Nacional to win
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Nacional to win
Tipped at: 1.36 - 19th May 06:59
Nacional will win against Mafra today. The home team have 13 points from their last 5 matches, while the away team have 6 points from their last 5 matches. I expect the home team to attack incisively and win convincingly at their home ground today. Full time here, home win.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

NACIONAL - MAFRAWHO WILL WIN?
100.0%
0%
0%
1 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Tinga001
Profit: 2,396.6
Nacional -1.50 (AH)
Read full tip
Tips

NEW TOP TIP

Draw in 1st half
Tipped at: 2.90 - 19th May 14:32
In this game, I assume that she will be in rails again at home. I think the hosts are probably the easy favorites, but assume that there can be a draw here. At least until the first half. Therefore, I am betting on a draw for the first half of this game. Good luck to everyone who would like to do it.
Mafra concede 1.3 goals on average in 33 matches this season

BANKER TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.73 - 19th May 13:16
This intriguing event involves a football game with a 33% probability of a home team victory and a 48% chance of an away team win. The projected likelihood of a draw stands at 19%. Moreover, in five out of the last six games played by Nacional, both teams have scored. Suggestion: Consider betting on both teams to score.
Mafra concede 1.3 goals on average in 33 matches this season

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Nacional -1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.92 - 19th May 13:02
Inevitably, Nacional is considered the main favorite to win this Sunday's match, not only because he is fighting for the title of champion of the 2nd League, but also for the moment the two teams go through this time of the season. The Mafra have only won one of their last six league games, while the nationalists live a moment with four consecutive triumphs. The average goals per game of the two teams also helped to reach a conclusion. Our prognosis for Nacional-Mafra: National wins and Over 1.5 goals.
Mafra average 2 yellow cards in 33 matches this season in this league

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.10 - 19th May 14:32
Portuguese Second Division football game in this afternoon . Both teams average more than 2,5 goals per match . Both teams have powerful attacks and vulnerable defenses It will be a straightforward game between two teams that know they can win the game. This game should have a lot of goals.
Mafra have conceded most goals in the time interval 31-45 this season
Less than 2.5 goals have been scored in 71 % of the 7 matches between these teams past 5 seasons
Lucas Gabriel is the topscorer for Mafra in this tournament this season with 8 goals
Nacional have scored in 100% matches at home this season
Nacional have scored in 94% of the matches this season
Nacional concede 1 goals on average in 33 matches this season
Chat