This site contains commercial content

NTNUI vs Melhus Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 0-0)
NTNUI
0
-
1
Melhus

BEST NTNUI VS MELHUS PREDICTION

Melhus to win
Tipped at: 2.45 - 14º oct 08:05
NTNUI are 11th with 8 points from 9 matches. They lost the last match 3-1 vs Aalesund 2 at home. Melhus are 12th with 8 points from 9 matches. They won the last match 2-1 vs Volda TI on the road. I expect another win from Melhus on the road.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS + MAN UTD TO WIN 4/1 - LIVERPOOL TO WIN 5/2

*New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. **18+. UK/IRE customers only. Mobile only. First single bet only. Max stake £/€10. Available from 8am 21/10/21 until 4:30pm 24/10/21 or until customers first bet is placed. Customers can place one bet on the Man Utd v Liverpool Special only. One bet per customer, household and IP address only. T&Cs apply (

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best 3. Division tipsters

Walimba24
Paokara
Ninca90
allee
tritonal
Tips
  • NTNUI-Melhus
    Melhus to win
    3 tips
    Won
  • NTNUI-Melhus
    Over 3.5 goals
    2 tips
    Lost
  • NTNUI-Melhus
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    2 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

NTNUI to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 1.91 - 13º oct 15:46
Ntnui plays Melhus at Koteng Arena in an interesting encounter in 3rd Division Group 5. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 36% chance of a home win, and a 42% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%. Coming into the match, Ntnui are 11 in the table while Melhus are 13. Melhus have failed to win 10 of their last 11 matches (3rd Division Group 5). Tip: NTNUI draw no bet.
NTNUI - MELHUSWHO WILL WIN?
16.7%
33.3%
50.0%
6 Votes in total
Top Tipster
BE Patient
Profit: 3,299.4
Melhus to win
Read full tip
Tips

NEW TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.35 - 14º oct 14:47
I think this will be a sure odd to bet on after a good analysis on the game and I think this will bring a good return so who ever Care can as well bet on it and I'm using my all to bet on it good luck to you
Tips

BANKER TOP TIP

Under 4.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.41 - 14º oct 13:53
Ntnui vd melhus . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . .. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . Under 4.5 goal
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Melhus to win
Tipped at: 2.45 - 14º oct 08:38
Ntnui will play at home ground agianst Melhus in this new round of norwegian fourth football league and i think that guests will be on high level and i am sure that they will not miss their chances so my bet will be sure win for away side in the end
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Melhus 0.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.97 - 14º oct 07:45
Good day to all my followers and let's hope we get another green here. Ntnui - Melhus will happen here and I have a feeling that the probability of my selection winning is very high after looking at the squad of these two teams. Statistics show the team at home winning a game of their last 5 games

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Under 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.97 - 14º oct 13:41
NTNUI and the away side of Melhus should not score a lot of goals in this game today and I am maybe expecting 2 to 3 goals at most, but I still think the under 3,5 goal line is a good pick to make here and we should go for it.
Chat