This site contains commercial content

Molde vs Tromsoe Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
Molde
3
-
0
Tromsoe

BEST MOLDE VS TROMSOE PREDICTION

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.73 - 16th Oct 15:28
Molde and Tromso should be quite alright for us to be siding with the both teams to score pick since both teams are not having any trouble finding the back of the net lately and I do expect that to continue the same way today as well for sure here.
Molde have scored in 100% matches at home this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best Eliteserien tipsters

szafran1980
TheTrollmanSha
Egwai
soccerfan
NightandDay
Tips
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Over 3.5 goals
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Molde -1.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Under 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.94 - 5th Oct 05:29
Good day to all my followers and let's hope we get another green here. Molde - Tromsoe will happen here and I have a feeling that the probability of my selection winning is very high after looking at the squad of these two teams. Statistics show that these two team don't score a lot in games
MOLDE - TROMSOEWHO WILL WIN?
85.7%
14.3%
0%
14 Votes in total
Top Tipster
GREENS
Profit: 7,397.3
Under 3.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    HT / FT will end with 1/1
    2 tips
    Won
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Molde to win 1st half
    2 tips
    Won
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Over 3.25 goals
    2 tips
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Ohi Anthony Omoijuanfo to score first
Tipped at: 3.50 - 16th Oct 14:55
Molde v TROMSO betting tips on 16 / 10 / 21 , the host is odds onto win at home against struggling TROMSO and the host need to close the gap against league leader today , I take Omiijuanfo to score 1st goal for the game as he is under value
Molde have scored in 86% of the matches this season
Tips
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Under 3.5 goals
    Won
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Both teams to score in 1st half: yes
    Lost
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Correct score: 3-1
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 3.25 goals
Tipped at: 1.79 - 15th Oct 21:33
Molde FK plays Tromsoe IL at Aker Stadion in an interesting encounter in Eliteserien. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 70% chance of a home win, and a 13% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 17%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Molde FK's last 4 games (Eliteserien). Tip: Over 3.25
Molde concede 1.2 goals on average in 21 matches this season
Tips
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Draw - Molde (-1) in 1st half (EH)
    Won
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Ohi Anthony Omoijuanfo to score first
    Lost
  • Molde-Tromsoe
    Both teams to score: yes
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Molde to win 1st half
Tipped at: 1.82 - 16th Oct 14:38
There have been at least three goals in the last 7 games between Molde and Tromsø. At least 2 goals were scored in 7 out of the last 10 games if Molde won vs. Tromsø. Molde scored the first goal of the game in the last 6 home games against Tromsø.
Molde concede 1.2 goals on average in 21 matches this season

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.00 - 15th Oct 22:47
Molde is favorite, but they are not playing so well lately, especially their defense. Anyway, their attack is great and here at home will push from the start. They need a victory and I believe they can score 3+ goals. On the other side Tromso is one ok, solid team, but still far away from the top teams. They can score here, but I doubt that they can stop the hosts. Good luck !
Molde have scored first in 76% of the 21 matches this season
Molde average 1.3 yellow cards in 21 matches this season in this league
Molde have scored most goals in the time interval 16-30 this season
Molde have conceded most goals in the time interval 61-75 this season
Molde have not lost in 4 consecutive matches in this tournament
Molde have not lost in 7 consecutive matches at home in this tournament
Chat