This site contains commercial content

sport background

Olympiakos Nicosia vs Nea Salamis Prediction & Betting Tips

Today
Olympiakos Nicosia
17:00
Nea Salamis

BEST OLYMPIAKOS NICOSIA VS NEA SALAMIS PREDICTION

Olympiakos Nicosia to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 2.05 - 21st Nov 11:01
Olympiakos Nicosia are 13th with 6 points from 11 matches. Nea Salamis are 9th with 13 points from 11 matches. They are both in bad form but I favor the home side a bit more. They could win this game at their pitch. Max stake 10 on this game. Value bet.
Olympiakos Nicosia concede 2 goals on average in 11 matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses & Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best 1. Division tipsters

Musi97
snipergoal
allee
emil8036
Spunky
Tips
  • Olympiakos Nicosia-Nea Salamis
    Olympiakos Nicosia to win Draw No Bet
    3 tips
  • Olympiakos Nicosia-Nea Salamis
    Under 2.5 goals
    2 tips
  • Olympiakos Nicosia-Nea Salamis
    Olympiakos Nicosia to win or draw
    2 tips

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Olympiakos Nicosia to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 1.80 - 18th Nov 12:01
Olympiakos Nicosia and Nea Salamis plays by the Cyprus league and is good to the team of the Olympiakos to have the win the match by the league and the DNB and is good to the team of the Olympiakos because is a good team to have this one to me
OLYMPIAKOS NICOSIA - NEA SALAMISWHO WILL WIN?
OLYMPIAKOS NICOSIA
DRAW
NEA SALAMIS
Top Tipster
GREENS
Profit: 10,997.9
Nea Salamis to win Draw No Bet
Read full tip
Tips

NEW TOP TIP

Under 1.5 goals
Tipped at: 3.25 - 28th Nov 04:39
Olympiakos Nicosia and Nea Salamis to score less than 1.5 goals is selected by AI for the game between Olympiakos Nicosia and Nea Salamis. The risk is high; however the probability is higher than expected. Overview of Olympiakos Nicosia: performance is beyond what fans need, team scores normal amount and concedes average number of goals. Overview of Nea Salamis: performance is seriously on the low side, team scores between one and two goals and concedes between one and two goals. AI found positive profit for this result in past games like this. Bet at 3.04 or greater. We wish you the best of luck and generally great day!
Olympiakos Nicosia concede 2 goals on average in 11 matches this season
Tips

BANKER TOP TIP

Olympiakos Nicosia to win or draw
Tipped at: 1.52 - 27th Nov 22:20
Olympiakos Nicosia plays Nea Salamis in an interesting encounter in 1st Division. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 38% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Nea Salamis have lost their last 4 matches (1st Division). Tip: Olympiakos Nicosia Or Draw.
Olympiakos Nicosia average 3.5 yellow cards in 11 matches this season in this league

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Olympiakos Nicosia -0.25 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.17 - 22nd Nov 18:20
going into this game tipping nicosia to win, AH - 0.25 is a good value tip. Nicosia lost 4 goals to nill on road against omonia, drawn against Doxa playing home. Salamis are also in bad form losing their last 5 games expect one. Nicosia with good record head to head should win with a margin of one goal. gl
Olympiakos Nicosia have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90,31-45,0-15,46-60 this season
Olympiakos Nicosia have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Olympiakos Nicosia have not won in 5 consecutive matches in this competition
Last time Olympiakos Nicosia played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 0-0
Wilde-Donald Guerrier is the topscorer for Olympiakos Nicosia in this tournament this season with 3 goals
Nea Salamis concede 1.2 goals on average in 11 matches this season
Nea Salamis concede 1.2 goals on average in 11 matches this season
Chat