This site contains commercial content

Portland Thorns vs OL Reign Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
Portland Thorns
1
-
1
OL Reign

BEST PORTLAND THORNS VS OL REIGN PREDICTION

Under 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.23 - 13. okt. 15:15
Portland Thorns are going to face OL Reign. The hosts of this match are in good form, but for me, they will be struggling to score goals against Reign. The visitors played much better, and they should avoid a defeat. My bet is under 3.5 goals in this match tonight.
Portland Thorns have scored in 80% matches at home this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS + MAN UTD TO WIN 4/1 - LIVERPOOL TO WIN 5/2

*New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. **18+. UK/IRE customers only. Mobile only. First single bet only. Max stake £/€10. Available from 8am 21/10/21 until 4:30pm 24/10/21 or until customers first bet is placed. Customers can place one bet on the Man Utd v Liverpool Special only. One bet per customer, household and IP address only. T&Cs apply (

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best NWSL tipsters

Marloninho
Intuition
Le pauvre
jpires
nikolaqq
Tips
  • Portland Thorns-OL Reign
    Under 2.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Portland Thorns-OL Reign
    Under 2 goals
    Push
  • Portland Thorns-OL Reign
    Over 1.75 goals
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Under 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.74 - 13. okt. 11:36
USA Women division match coming up this 13th October 2021. The home team come into this match in a stable form while the away team also come into this match in a stable form and look likely to win here today . I am expecting few goals at full-time today.
PORTLAND THORNS - OL REIGNWHO WILL WIN?
0%
100.0%
0%
2 Votes in total
Top Tipster
ackoibrat
Profit: 5,449.1
Under 2.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Portland Thorns-OL Reign
    Over 2 goals
    Push
  • Portland Thorns-OL Reign
    Both teams to score: no
    Lost
  • Portland Thorns-OL Reign
    Portland Thorns to win
    Void

NEW TOP TIP

Over 1.75 goals
Tipped at: 1.53 - 14. okt. 00:52
Portland Thorns FC plays Reign FC at Providence Park in an interesting encounter in National Womens Soccer League. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 45% chance of a home win, and a 26% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Reign FC's last 3 games (National Womens Soccer League). Tip: Over 1.75
Portland Thorns have scored in 81% of the matches this season
Tips

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

OL Reign to win
Tipped at: 3.75 - 13. okt. 22:20
Portland Thorns face OL Reign. OL Reign are favorites for me here and I hope they will take this visit to Portland. I think the Thorns will be hesitant at home and I believe the hosts will not be able to win this home meeting. My prediction here is victory for OL Reign. Good luck!
Portland Thorns concede 0.9 goals on average in 21 matches this season

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 2 goals
Tipped at: 1.76 - 14. okt. 00:16
Portland Thorns and OL Reign will be playing against each other. My prediction is a over 2 goals in the ordinary time. After going through the statistics of these teams I prefer to choose this bet with the maximum available stake and confident on winning this bet. Best of luck
Portland Thorns concede 0.9 goals on average in 21 matches this season

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Under 2 goals
Tipped at: 2.14 - 13. okt. 15:31
Good day to all my followers and let's hope we get another green here. Portland Thorns W - Reign W will happen here and I have a feeling that the probability of my selection winning is very high after looking at the squad of these two teams. Statistics show that these two team don't score a lot in games
Portland Thorns have scored most goals in the time interval 16-30 this season
Portland Thornss most common halftime/fulltime results is win/win (6/8) this season at home
Portland Thorns have not lost in 7 consecutive matches at home in this tournament
Last time Portland Thorns played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 1-2
Sophia Smith is the topscorer for Portland Thorns in this tournament this season with 7 goals
OL Reign concede 0.8 goals on average in 21 matches this season
Chat