This site contains commercial content

sport background

Os vs Oppsal Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 3-0)
Os
5
-
0
Oppsal

BEST OS VS OPPSAL PREDICTION

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.33 - 13th Aug 21:42
indifferent line but a good chance of winning this and making money so we take it for lack of a better one you can use this in a parley with our other high line picks lets play it and win big so go front btts all he way here : 0 )

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best 3. Division tipsters

allee
Walimba24
Paokara
Ninca90
nikolaqq
Tips
  • Os-Oppsal
    Os to win
    4 tips
    Won
  • Os-Oppsal
    Both teams to score: yes
    Lost
  • Os-Oppsal
    Over 4.5 goals
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Os to win
Tipped at: 2.10 - 14th Aug 09:50
Hello my friends so match from Norway 3 th league i wish it here to bet on the home team win becouse in my think they are goes ton the higher they are in the 4 th with 30 points nd his opponent 8 th with 12 points bye .
Tips

NEW TOP TIP

Os to win
Tipped at: 2.06 - 14th Aug 10:45
Os plays Oppsal in an interesting encounter in 3rd Division Group 1. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 47% chance of a home win, and a 32% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%. Os have won their last 3 matches (3rd Division Group 1). Tip: OS win.
Chat