This site contains commercial content

sport background

Paide Linnameeskond vs Parnu JK Vaprus Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 2-1)
Paide Linnameeskond
4
-
2
Parnu JK Vaprus

BEST PAIDE LINNAMEESKOND VS PARNU JK VAPRUS PREDICTION

Over 4 goals
Tipped at: 1.84 - 17th Jul 09:17
This football duel will take place on Estonia for Meistriliiga. Looking at the Paide Linnameeskond's results. 5 matches were over this line in the last 10 games, Paide Linnameeskond are more offensive than guests, Last match played against Dinamo Tbilisi and they scored 1 goals. I believe we will see an offensive strategy and goals can occur at any time.
Parnu JK Vaprus concede 2.8 goals on average in 22 matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions &amp; full <a href="https://www.888sport.com/responsible-gaming-uk.htm" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">T&amp;C apply</a>.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £10

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household &amp; IP Address only. 18+. T&amp;Cs apply

The best Meistriliiga tipsters

carlooo
jpires
Harald Schweighart
karl54
The_doctorbr
Tips
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Over 3.5 goals
    5 tips
    Won
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Over 4.5 goals
    3 tips
    Won
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Both teams to score: yes
    2 tips
    Void

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.47 - 21st Jul 20:12
In the last five matches, the away team has registered the following: three matches with a total of over 3.5 goals and two matches with a total of under 3.5 goals. If taking into account the above stated facts, it is possible that in this match will be registered a total of over 3.5 goals.
PAIDE LINNAMEESKOND - PARNU JK VAPRUSWHO WILL WIN?
64.3%
14.3%
21.4%
14 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Proshark
Profit: 14,443.5
Over 4 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Over 4 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Parnu JK Vaprus +3.00 (AH)
    Won
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Paide Linnameeskond -1.50 in 1st half (AH)
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.61 - 17th Aug 14:27
Paide Linnameeskond plays Parnu JK Vaprus in an interesting encounter in Premium Liiga. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 89% chance of a home win, and a 3% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 8%. There have been over 3.5 goals scored in 3 of Parnu JK Vaprus's last 5 games (Premium Liiga). Tip: Over 3.5 goals.
Parnu JK Vaprus concede 2.8 goals on average in 22 matches this season
Tips
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Paide Linnameeskond -3.25 (AH)
    Lost
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    Won
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Under 3.5 goals
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Over 4.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.55 - 17th Aug 11:23
Paide Linameeskond facing off against Parnu JK Vaprus in another match at the Estonian Meiistriliga where the odds for Goals Totals Over arr dropping drasticallly.Paide has won 9 times against the visitors while Jk has never won against the hosts.There has been 4 draws between the 2 sides.The last match had a total of 8 goals.
Parnu JK Vaprus have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Tips
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Under 1.5 goals in 1st half
    Lost
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Both teams to score: no
    Lost
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Paide Linnameeskond to win 1st half
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.53 - 30th Jul 10:31
Paide Linnameeskond vs Parnu JK Vaprus. I think there's a relatively good chance that we'll see a high scoring game here. Both teams are absolutely capable of scoring multiple goals here. The defense on both sides also decreases and there is a high number of goals conceded. That's why I'm betting on the over 3.5 goals in full time Best of luck on this tip.
Parnu JK Vaprus have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Tips
  • Paide Linnameeskond-Parnu JK Vaprus
    Over 2 goals in 1st half
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Paide Linnameeskond -3.25 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.08 - 16th Aug 20:57
by four!!!! yes it could happen and its going to happen indeed and we are going to win it cause you have to be in it to win it and you have to take a chance now and gain for the big win and moola so go for it :
Parnu JK Vapruss most common halftime/fulltime results is lose/lose (9/10) this season away

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 4.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.55 - 17th Aug 09:52
After 21 rounds the home team is on the 4th place having 37 points and the away team is on the 10th place having 8 points.Because the home team is playing very offensive and it must win to get on a promotion place i will predict that this game it will have at least 5 goals scored
Parnu JK Vaprus have not won in 10 consecutive matches in this competition
More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 77 % of the 13 matches between these teams past 5 seasons
Kevin Kauber is the topscorer for Parnu JK Vaprus in this tournament this season with 4 goals
Paide Linnameeskond have scored in 73% matches at home this season
Paide Linnameeskond have scored in 71% of the matches this season
Chat