This site contains commercial content

sport background

Verona vs SSC Napoli Prediction & Betting Tips

15 August, 2022
Verona
16:30
SSC Napoli

BEST VERONA VS SSC NAPOLI PREDICTION

SSC Napoli to win
Tipped at: 2.20 - 4th Aug 10:15
We will be having a match in which Verona and Napoli will be playing each other in the serie A. Here i willl take Napoli to win at nice odds of 2.20. I expect Napoli to play good in this game, i believe they will be Superior and win easily.
Last time Verona played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 1-2

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions &amp; full <a href="https://www.888sport.com/responsible-gaming-uk.htm" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">T&amp;C apply</a>.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses &amp; Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&amp;Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best Serie A tipsters

szafran1980
Bull7
TLM18
hidalgo
Tiresia
Tips
  • Hellas Verona-SSC Napoli
    SSC Napoli to win
    6 tips
  • Hellas Verona-SSC Napoli
    Over 2.5 goals
    2 tips
  • Hellas Verona-SSC Napoli
    Verona to win

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.79 - 7th Aug 17:21
I expect both teams in this encounter to score at least 3 games as this would be their first game in this season. Napoli is the better side here with a high chance to win. Though not in her perfect form and shape but has the capacity to defeat her host.
VERONA - SSC NAPOLIWHO WILL WIN?
VERONA
DRAW
SSC NAPOLI
Top Tipster
Proshark
Profit: 14,074.7
SSC Napoli to win
Read full tip
Tips

NEW TOP TIP

SSC Napoli to win
Tipped at: 2.25 - 10th Aug 20:07
Verona plays SSC Napoli at Marc Antonio Bentegodi in an interesting encounter in Serie A. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 29% chance of a home win, and a 46% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. SSC Napoli have won their last 4 matches (Serie A). Tip: SSC Napoli win.
SSC Napoli have scored in 10 consecutive matches in this tournament
Tips

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
Tipped at: 2.70 - 9th Aug 23:49
The home side have won 2 lost 2 and drew 1 in their last 5 matches while the visitors have won 2 and drew 3 in their last 5 matches. 5 in their last 5 head to head meetings against each other have seen over 2 goals in regular time
SSC Napoli have not lost in 4 consecutive matches in this tournament

BANKER TOP TIP

SSC Napoli to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 1.58 - 9th Aug 13:06
Verona and SSC Napoli plays by the league of the Italy Serie A and is good to the SSC Napoli and the chance to have the DNB in the match because the Napoli is good in the form with 2-3-0 in the last 5 matches and is good as guest
SSC Napoli have scored first in 75% of the 8 matches against this opponent for the past 5 seasons

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

SSC Napoli -0.25 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.87 - 10th Aug 15:14
We will be having a match in which Verona and Napoli will be playing each other in the serie A. Here i willl take Napoli to win at nice odds of 2.20. I expect Napoli to play good in this game, i believe they will be Superior and win easily.
Chat