This site contains commercial content

sport background

Byaasen vs Tertnes Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
Byaasen
39
-
31
Tertnes

BEST BYAASEN VS TERTNES PREDICTION

Under 56.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.85 - 25th Jan 01:24
Hi bE Community off we go to Norway handball game. Tertnes are the clear dogs in this match up I expect them to struggle offensively especially playing away from home. Hence my new bet is ten out of ten units on under 56 goals. Good luck to all who follow this pick.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best Eliteserien tipsters

Tiptiptip
HighOnTips
Dyole
lewibvb09
Tips
  • Byaasen-Tertnes (women)
    Under 56.5 goals
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Byaasen-Tertnes (women)
    Byaasen -3.00 (AH)
    Won
  • Byaasen-Tertnes (women)
    Under 51.5 goals
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Byaasen -3.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.71 - 25th Jan 14:14
Byaasen plays Tertnes in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Handball encounter is interesting with a 54% chance of a home win, and a 36% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 10%. Home team have won 2 meetings, while Away team have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Tip: Byaasen -3(AH).
BYAASEN - TERTNESWHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
0%
0 Votes in total
Top Tipster
allee
Profit: 41,810.9
Under 56.5 goals
Read full tip
Chat