This site contains commercial content

sport background

Chile vs Tunisia Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 10-24)
Chile
26
-
38
Tunisia

BEST CHILE VS TUNISIA PREDICTION

Chile (+2) (EH)
Tipped at: 2.55 - 25th Jan 09:41
Hi bE Community off we go to the handball World Cup again. Chile are the slight dogs in this match up however I think they are underrated by the bookies. Hence my new bet is ten out of ten units on Chile handicap plus. Good luck to all who follow this pick.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best World Championships tipsters

brave73
howtorobabank
batmaninho
sylvestrem
moulefriite
Tips
  • Chile-Tunisia
    Over 28.5 goals in 1st half
    2 tips
    Won
  • Chile-Tunisia
    Chile to win
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Chile-Tunisia
    Tunisia -2.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Tunisia -1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.74 - 25th Jan 13:57
Chile plays Tunisia in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Handball encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 54% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 11%. Home team have won 0 meetings, while Away team have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Tip: Tunisia -1.5(AH).
CHILE - TUNISIAWHO WILL WIN?
22.9%
2.9%
74.3%
35 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Pacopick
Profit: 3,002.9
Under 30.5 goals in 1st half
Read full tip
Tips
  • Chile-Tunisia
    Under 30.5 goals in 1st half
    Lost
  • Chile-Tunisia
    Chile (+2) (EH)
    Lost
  • Chile-Tunisia
    Over 56.5 goals
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Tunisia -2.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.05 - 25th Jan 18:41
In this match of the handball World Cup 2023 in Poland & Sweden Chile will play against Tunisia . I predict an AH -2,5 Tunisia win (2,04 odd). Tunisia won every game in the presidents cup with a 5 goal gap. They should be clearly better than Chile and win with 3+ goals lead.
Tips
Tips
Chat