This site contains commercial content

sport background

Denmark vs Hungary Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 21-12)
Denmark
40
-
23
Hungary

BEST DENMARK VS HUNGARY PREDICTION

Hungary (+5) in 1st half (EH)
Tipped at: 1.86 - 24th Jan 15:17
Hi bE community off we go to the WC, handball. Hungary are the clear dogs in this match up however I think they will lose by no more than four goals difference at HT. Hence my new bet 10 out of 10 units on Hungary EH +5 first half. Good luck to all who follow.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best World Championships tipsters

brave73
howtorobabank
batmaninho
sylvestrem
moulefriite
Tips
  • Denmark-Hungary
    Hungary +7.50 (AH)
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Denmark-Hungary
    Under 60.5 goals
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Denmark-Hungary
    Denmark -5.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Hungary +7.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.83 - 24th Jan 06:29
Tomorr., 18:00 Denmark – Hungary The odds seem misplaced here as both teams are close in terms of recent form so Hungary have a chance here of getting a win here. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with 4 win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 3 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

DENMARK - HUNGARYWHO WILL WIN?
68.4%
1.8%
29.8%
57 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Pacopick
Profit: 2,982.8
Under 30.5 goals in 1st half
Read full tip
Tips
  • Denmark-Hungary
    Hungary +6.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Denmark-Hungary
    Denmark (-5) (EH)
    Won
  • Denmark-Hungary
    Under 30.5 goals in 1st half
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Under 60.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.91 - 25th Jan 15:11
Denmark versus Hungary. Both teams deserved to be in the quarterfinals of World Championship but I don't believe we gonna see more than 60 goals scored. Denmark just beat Egypt with a score of 30-25, against Hungary it will be even harder. Hungary got not the strongest group but they did well and should be able to hold on to low-scoring game.
Tips
  • Denmark-Hungary
    Over 56.5 goals
    Won
  • Denmark-Hungary
    Hungary (+5) in 1st half (EH)
    Lost
  • Denmark-Hungary
    Under 57.5 goals
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 56.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.34 - 25th Jan 14:00
Sweden & Poland: World Championship Handball: Tele 2 Arena, Stockholm. DENMARK - HUNGARY Here we are in Quarter Finals at beautiful Tele 2 Arena. First match today at 18:00 will fece Denmark and Hungary. Two days ago as you know Denmark and Egypt they played together where Denmark come out as winner. Its not the same thing to play in QF with Sweden or Hungary. In other word Denmark been lucky. *These two nations have a lot of games and they dont all go on the side on Denmark*. I expect final result 32:26 or something like that.
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Denmark -4.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.60 - 25th Jan 13:52
Denmark plays Hungary in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Handball encounter is interesting with a 75% chance of a home win, and a 13% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 12%. Home team have won 3 meetings, while Away team have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Tip: Denmark -4.5(AH).
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 30 goals in 1st half
Tipped at: 1.95 - 24th Jan 12:03
Better form display from the host sides as we see them coming from 4 wins in their last 5 games, with Hungary the guest side having 3 wins with 2 loss in comparison to the opposition in their last 5 games, going with the big odds as suggested I feel they will cover more than 30 goals in first half
Tips
Chat