This site contains commercial content

sport background

Sweden vs Egypt Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 14-9)
Sweden
26
-
22
Egypt

BEST SWEDEN VS EGYPT PREDICTION

Egypt (+3) in 1st half (EH)
Tipped at: 1.90 - 24th Jan 18:24
Hi bE Community off we go to the handball World Cup. Egypt are the clear dogs in this match up however I think they are underrated by the bookies. Hence My new bet is ten out of ten units on Egypt handicap plus first half. Good luck to all who follow this pick.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best World Championships tipsters

brave73
howtorobabank
batmaninho
sylvestrem
moulefriite
Tips
  • Sweden-Egypt
    Egypt +4.50 (AH)
    5 tips
    Won
  • Sweden-Egypt
    Egypt (+3) in 1st half (EH)
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Sweden-Egypt
    Sweden to win
    3 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Egypt +4.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.75 - 24th Jan 06:28
Tomorr., 20:30 Sweden – Egypt The odds seem misplaced here as both teams are close in terms of recent form so Egypt have a chance here of getting a win here. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with 5 win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 4 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.
SWEDEN - EGYPTWHO WILL WIN?
75.3%
5.4%
19.4%
93 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Cheburaska
Profit: 4,683.6
Egypt (+3) in 1st half (EH)
Read full tip
Tips
  • Sweden-Egypt
    Under 57.5 goals
    3 tips
    Won
  • Sweden-Egypt
    Egypt +4.00 (AH)
    2 tips
    Push
  • Sweden-Egypt
    Egypt +3.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Egypt +4.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.78 - 25th Jan 17:26
Match of Handball. We are in the European Championship of Handball. Match between Sweden and Egypt. For this match i wanna try the asian handicap+4,5 for Egypt. They are a strong team and for me they won't lose with such an High score difference, so let's try with good odd and spread.
Tips

BANKER TOP TIP

Egypt +4.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.71 - 25th Jan 14:00
Sweden plays Egypt in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Handball encounter is interesting with a 71% chance of a home win, and a 18% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 11%. Home team have won 4 meetings, while Away team have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Tip: Egypt +4.5(AH).
Tips
  • Sweden-Egypt
    Sweden -4.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Sweden-Egypt
    Egypt to win or draw
    Lost
  • Sweden-Egypt
    Under 27 goals in 1st half
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Egypt +4.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.75 - 25th Jan 15:08
Sweden versus Egypt. Another match of quartefinals of World Championship. I expect very close game and I expect Egypt to cover this spread. Sweden has a good matches but it's not the team who gonna win by a big margin. Egypt also improved a lot and the last match of group stage they lost to decent Denmark by score of 25-30 only, so this bet make sense.
Tips
Chat