This site contains commercial content

sport background

Molde vs Storhamar Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
Molde
25
-
27
Storhamar

BEST MOLDE VS STORHAMAR PREDICTION

Storhamar to win 1st half
Tipped at: 1.75 - 25th Jan 06:59
Today, 18:00 Molde W – Storhamar W Not a good showing for Molde W in their recent games and I don't expect anything different here against a growing Storhamar W side. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with a win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 3 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best Eliteserien tipsters

Tiptiptip
HighOnTips
Dyole
lewibvb09
Tips
  • Molde-Storhamar (women)
    Over 58 goals
    Lost
  • Molde-Storhamar (women)
    Storhamar to win 1st half
    Pending

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 58 goals
Tipped at: 1.71 - 25th Jan 14:16
Molde plays Storhamar in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Handball encounter is interesting with a 28% chance of a home win, and a 61% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 11%. Home team have won 2 meetings, while Away team have won 3. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Tip: Over 58
MOLDE - STORHAMARWHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
0%
0 Votes in total
Top Tipster
GREENS
Profit: 11,919.9
Storhamar to win 1st half
Read full tip
Chat