This site contains commercial content

sport background

Saudi Arabia vs Morocco Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 18-11)
Saudi Arabia
32
-
30
Morocco

BEST SAUDI ARABIA VS MOROCCO PREDICTION

Over 52.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.70 - 25th Jan 13:35
Saudi Arabia plays Morocco in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Handball encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 52% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 13%. Home team have won 2 meetings, while Away team have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Tip: Over 52.5

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best World Championships tipsters

brave73
howtorobabank
batmaninho
sylvestrem
moulefriite
Tips
  • Saudi Arabia-Morocco
    Over 52.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Saudi Arabia-Morocco
    Over 57.5 goals
    Won
  • Saudi Arabia-Morocco
    Morocco to win
    Lost
SAUDI ARABIA - MOROCCOWHO WILL WIN?
41.9%
1.6%
56.5%
62 Votes in total
Top Tipster
elnuevoale
Profit: 514.9
Saudi Arabia to win
Read full tip
Tips
Tips
Chat