This site contains commercial content

sport background

Odense Handball vs Skanderborg Handball Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 22-13)
Odense Handball
38
-
27
Skanderborg Handball

BEST ODENSE HANDBALL VS SKANDERBORG HANDBALL PREDICTION

Over 54.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.76 - 25th Jan 08:58
Odense Handball went 3 times over this line in the last 5 games. In the last match, they lost 34-24 vs Kristiansand and were over this line. Skanderborg Handball went 2 times over and 3 times under this line in the last 5 games. I expect a lot of goals and a win for Odense.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best Womens Handball League tipsters

Tiptiptip
The_doctorbr
emil8036
TheTrollmanSha
Tips
  • Odense Handball-Skanderborg Handball (women)
    Over 54.5 goals
    4 tips
    Won
  • Odense Handball-Skanderborg Handball (women)
    Over 55.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Odense Handball-Skanderborg Handball (women)
    Over 60.5 goals
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 54.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.76 - 25th Jan 09:47
Today, 19:00 Odense W – Skanderborg W I think Odense W will dominate in this match and lots of goals will be scored in the game. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with 3 win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 0 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.
ODENSE HANDBALL - SKANDERBORG HANDBALLWHO WILL WIN?
50.0%
50.0%
0%
2 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Pacopick
Profit: 3,002.9
Over 55.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Odense Handball-Skanderborg Handball (women)
    Odense Handball -11.50 (AH)
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Over 55.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.78 - 25th Jan 14:48
Odense Handball plays Skanderborg Handball in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Handball encounter is interesting with a 81% chance of a home win, and a 9% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 10%. Home team have won 5 meetings, while Away team have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Tip: Over 55.5

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 54.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.76 - 25th Jan 11:20
Odense Handball went 3 times over this line in the last 5 games. In the last match, they lost 34-24 vs Kristiansand and were over this line. Skanderborg Handball went 2 times over and 3 times under this line in the last 5 games. I expect a lot of goals and a win for Odense.GL

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Odense Handball -11.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.08 - 25th Jan 14:35
The Odense Women's team is currently in first place in the league and is winning games in a row, so a win at home today would significantly strengthen their position. Skanderborg Women's team are in thirteenth place in the league and are losing matches in a row plus they are in very poor form in terms of scoring goals. Given their current form, there is a good chance of a similar result.
Chat