This site contains commercial content

sport background

Baltimore Ravens vs Buffalo Bills Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 20-10)
Baltimore Ravens
20
-
23
Buffalo Bills

BEST BALTIMORE RAVENS VS BUFFALO BILLS PREDICTION

Buffalo Bills to win
Tipped at: 1.82 - 2nd Oct 16:20
Ravens is playing with Bills. I will take a pick on the Bills . I believe Bills are a better team and should be able to take win in this match. I think they will win with at least 7 points difference as I expect poor defense from Ravens here.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET

New customers only. First single & E/W bet only. 5p minimum stake. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware.Org

The best NFL tipsters

Maradona1
eladanbets
Thetipst3r
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens to win
    10 tips
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens to win (1X2)
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens +3.00 (AH)
    4 tips
    Push

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Under 59.5 points
Tipped at: 1.40 - 27th Sep 06:04
This game will be a very interesting match today and both team will play well and it will be a very difficult game because they're struggling to win today game. And we're expecting to see great game and entertainment game today with more tactics and skills dribble skills. This game will end with victory either any of the team will win
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills -5.50 (AH)
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 51.5 points
    3 tips
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Draw in ordinary time
    3 tips
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Buffalo Bills -3.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.05 - 2nd Oct 16:28
The Ravens play the Bills and here is what we want to say about that. The Bills are the team to beat and that is where this should end. They are pretty good home andaway and despite coming against Lamarr Jackson and co, they've shown that they can handle him before. Cheers.
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 51.5 points
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 50.5 points
    3 tips
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills -3.50 (AH)
    3 tips
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Draw in ordinary time
Tipped at: 15.50 - 2nd Oct 09:33
Here we have a new match in NFL league in United States between Baltimore Ravens and Buffalo Bills. In this match there is not clear favorite and this one could be very tight and intense one from the start to the finish and could even finish a draw in regular time.
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 51 points
    2 tips
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 53.5 points
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens -3.00 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Under 56.5 points
Tipped at: 1.55 - 27th Sep 06:26
This game will be a very interesting match today and both team will play well and it will be a very difficult game because they're struggling to win today game. And we're expecting to see great game and entertainment game today with more tactics and skills dribble skills. This game will end with victory either any of the team will win
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 54.5 points
    2 tips
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills -6.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 52.5 points
    2 tips
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Buffalo Bills to win (1X2)
Tipped at: 1.62 - 2nd Oct 12:47
Baltimore Ravens plays Buffalo Bills in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this NFL encounter is interesting with a 25% chance of a home win, and a 55% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%. Home team have won 1 meetings, while Away team have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Tip: Buffalo Bills win.
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 26.5 points in 1st half
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills to win (1X2)
    2 tips
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 48.5 points
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Baltimore Ravens +3.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.91 - 2nd Oct 15:34
Baltimore Ravens are going to face Buffalo Bills. The hosts of this match are in good form, and at home, I see them winning over the Bills. It will be a close game, and we may see a draw as the final result. I pick an Asian handicap of 3.5 for Ravens.
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens -4.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 59.5 points
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens +3.50 (AH)
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Under 43.5 points
Tipped at: 3.25 - 1st Oct 03:24
Rain is expected to fall in Baltimore and that means the passing game will be a no show. Just the running game. So, we will be going for a low scoring game, as the run game chews out the clock, plus I don't believe either team have a well established running game
Tips
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens -8.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 24.5 points in 1st half
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 56.5 points
    Won
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Draw - Baltimore Ravens (+7) (EH)
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 53 points
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens -3.50 (AH)
    Lost
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 41.5 points
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 10.5 points in 3rd quarter
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 46.5 points
    Won
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 67.5 points
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens -2.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills to win
    Won
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens -5.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 10 points in 1st quarter
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 52.5 points
    Won
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills -1.50 in 1st half (AH)
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills -16.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 40.5 points
    Lost
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 60.5 points
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 52 points
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 39 points
    Lost
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens -13.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 12.5 points in 1st quarter
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 48 points
    Won
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Under 44.5 points
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 59.5 points
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 47.5 points
    Lost
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 49.5 points
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills -3.00 (AH)
    Push
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens -5.50 (AH)
    Lost
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills -9.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills -2.50 (AH)
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Bills -15.50 (AH)
    Lost
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 63.5 points
    Lost
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Baltimore Ravens +2.50 in 1st quarter (AH)
    Won
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Over 54.5 points
    Lost
Tips
  • Baltimore Ravens-Buffalo Bills
    Draw - Baltimore Ravens (-4) in ordinary time (EH)
    Lost
Chat