This site contains commercial content

sport background

Houston Texans vs Los Angeles Chargers Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 7-27)
Houston Texans
24
-
34
Los Angeles Chargers

BEST HOUSTON TEXANS VS LOS ANGELES CHARGERS PREDICTION

Houston Texans +5.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.00 - 2nd Oct 04:57
NFL Hello, I take an Asian Handicap, Houston Texans is a bad team, nice defense, poor ofensse, they lost 20 - 23 against Pittsburgh Steelers in the last game. Los Angels Chargers is good team, but they lost 10-38 against Jacksonville Jaguars in their last match, I think so that this will be high scoring game.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET

New customers only. First single & E/W bet only. 5p minimum stake. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware.Org

The best NFL tipsters

Maradona1
eladanbets
Thetipst3r
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans to win
    5 tips
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans to win (1X2)
    5 tips
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans +5.50 (AH)
    4 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Houston Texans +4.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.00 - 28th Sep 13:15
So my friends let me here to predict on the handicap +4.5 for home team becouse in my opinion this match is gonna to be close and really here to make it great be good opinion to win so also we hope to collect some points have a nice day
HOUSTON TEXANS - LOS ANGELES CHARGERSWHO WILL WIN?
37.5%
62.5%
32 Votes in total
Top Tipster
wetteja
Profit: 2,243.8
Los Angeles Chargers -4.50 (AH)
Read full tip
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -6.50 (AH)
    4 tips
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -6.00 (AH)
    4 tips
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans +6.50 (AH)
    4 tips
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Los Angeles Chargers -13.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 3.30 - 2nd Oct 16:22
This is match from American NFL between Houston and Chargers. Both teams are in bad form with just one win in last three duels but Chargers are better team and they can win this one with two touchdowns difference as better team overall is in good form as better player overall
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Over 44.5 points
    3 tips
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -4.50 (AH)
    3 tips
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Draw in ordinary time
    3 tips
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Draw in ordinary time
Tipped at: 15.50 - 2nd Oct 16:18
This is a pick from the american NFL, where the home team Houston Texans meet the visitor Los Angeles Chargers. Let us just start with the fact, that the Chargers are overrated here and they will not be able to win by such a big difference. As a matter of fact, I think they will struggle a lot and will be happy with a draw.
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Over 48.5 points
    3 tips
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Over 46.5 points
    2 tips
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Under 22.5 points in 1st half
    2 tips
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Houston Texans +8.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.61 - 30th Sep 18:10
Hello guys Here is another valuable bet to back on using your full stake. And I'm using my 10 units for this market. Houston to have Asian handicap of +8 points. I think this market is profitable and it can easily be achieved. I think any side can also win this match
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -5.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans +6.00 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Over 59 points
    2 tips
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Houston Texans to win 4th quarter
Tipped at: 2.54 - 2nd Oct 16:15
Interesting one to predict from Houston as the Texans host the Chargers from Los Angeles. The Texans have just the stalemate on opening day to their name and have not started the season well at all. I still think they tend to show up for longer at home. Statistically, the Chargers have lost all their 4th quarters and I see that run extending. Cheers.
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Over 59.5 points
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans (-4) in ordinary time (EH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers (-14) in ordinary time (EH)
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Los Angeles Chargers -8.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.42 - 2nd Oct 16:09
For this game I will chose Los Angeles chargers win the game with big score cause this team looking for a easy win this game cause they lose last game at home . For me I use this tip with total unity 10 with odd of 2.45 and good luck
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans +3.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Draw - Houston Texans (+4) (EH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans -3.00 (AH)
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 44.5 points
Tipped at: 1.91 - 2nd Oct 12:56
Houston Texans plays Los Angeles Chargers in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this NFL encounter is interesting with a 36% chance of a home win, and a 53% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 11%. Home team have won 2 meetings, while Away team have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Tip: Over 45.5
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans -7.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -18.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Under 46.5 points
    Lost
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans +2.50 in 2nd half (AH)
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Under 44.5 points
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans -6.50 (AH)
    Lost
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans +3.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Under 42.5 points
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers to win (1X2)
    Won
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans to win 4th quarter
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    2nd half to have most points
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans to win 1st half
    Lost
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Over 13.5 points in 2nd quarter
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Under 42 points
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -12.00 (AH)
    Lost
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans +8.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -23.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -6.50 in 1st half (AH)
    Won
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans +4.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Draw - Houston Texans (+7) (EH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans -0.50 in 1st half (AH)
    Lost
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -13.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Over 7.5 points in 1st quarter
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -7.50 (AH)
    Won
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans +2.50 in 1st quarter (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans -9.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans -5.00 (AH)
    Lost
Tips
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -3.00 in 2nd half (AH)
    Lost
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Los Angeles Chargers -8.50 (AH)
    Won
  • Houston Texans-Los Angeles Chargers
    Houston Texans -3.50 (AH)
    Lost
Chat