This site contains commercial content

sport background

Kentucky Wildcats vs Louisville Cardinals Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 13-7)
Kentucky Wildcats
26
-
13
Louisville Cardinals

BEST KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS LOUISVILLE CARDINALS PREDICTION

Louisville Cardinals to win (1X2)
Tipped at: 2.35 - 26th Nov 08:13
American FootbalL NCAAF match. Kentucky Wildcats vs Louisville Cardinals. Louisville Cardinals played 5 matches and won 4, lost 1, last match they won against North Carolina State Wolfpack 25-10. Kentucky Wildcats played 5 matches and won 2, lost 3, last match they lost against Georgia Bulldogs 6-16 Louisville Cardinals for me is favorite of this match, has better squad and even away from home should win this match.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET

New customers only. First single & E/W bet only. 5p minimum stake. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware.Org

The best NCAAF tipsters

allee
Proshark
Tiptiptip
nikolaqq
HighOnTips
Tips
  • Kentucky Wildcats-Louisville Cardinals
    Over 7.5 points in 1st quarter
    Lost
  • Kentucky Wildcats-Louisville Cardinals
    Louisville Cardinals to win (1X2)
    Lost
  • Kentucky Wildcats-Louisville Cardinals
    Over 41.5 points
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 7.5 points in 1st quarter
Tipped at: 2.08 - 21st Nov 09:39
Hi BE community, off we go to the NCAAF. The Cats are the clear favorite in this match up, I expect them to play fast, aggro offensively, even at the start. Hence my new bet is 10 out of 10 units on over 7.5 points first quarter. Good luck to all who follow this pick!
Tips
  • Kentucky Wildcats-Louisville Cardinals
    Kentucky Wildcats -3.00 (AH)
    Won
  • Kentucky Wildcats-Louisville Cardinals
    Louisville Cardinals +3.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Kentucky Wildcats-Louisville Cardinals
    Over 42 points
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Kentucky Wildcats -3.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.95 - 26th Nov 17:39
Kentucky Wildcats have 6 wins and 5 losses. In the last match, they lost 16-6 at home vs Georgia. Louisville Cardinals have 7-4 w/l record. In the last match, they won 25-10 at home vs North Carolina State. I expect the home side to win in this one. Max stake.

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 41.5 points
Tipped at: 1.83 - 26th Nov 14:07
Kentucky Wildcats vs Louisville Cardinals in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this NCAAF encounter is interesting with a 61% chance of a home win, and a 39% chance of an away win. Home team have won 4 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 1. Tip: Over 41.5

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Louisville Cardinals +3.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.83 - 21st Nov 22:34
Kentucky - Louisville Kentucky is considered as a clear favorite in this clash, but they are not in top form these days, so I will try out Louisville in this match. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with 2 win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 4 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.
Chat