This site contains commercial content

sport background

New Orleans Saints vs Los Angeles Rams Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 10-14)
New Orleans Saints
27
-
20
Los Angeles Rams

BEST NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS LOS ANGELES RAMS PREDICTION

Over 40 points
Tipped at: 2.05 - 20th Nov 11:10
The Rams have three losses in a row, where they averaged 14.7 points per game. Cooper Kapp is out for at least four weeks due to ankle surgery, falling apart due to injuries, and the offensive line. The Saints, on the other hand, have averaged 11.5 points in their last two losses. Moreover, Dennis Allen's team has lost 4 of the last 5 matches. When two bad teams meet on the field, anything can happen. Basically, we are flipping a coin.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best NFL tipsters

Maradona1
eladanbets
Thetipst3r
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams to win
    9 tips
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Draw in ordinary time
    8 tips
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams +3.50 (AH)
    4 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Under 7 points in 1st quarter
Tipped at: 1.95 - 14th Nov 12:32
The home team have not seen totals of over 7 for combined totals in their last couple of games, so often them and their opponents are slow starting when it comes to scoring, the odds are nearly double and this seems good for how low scoring early their games have been

Events starting soon

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - LOS ANGELES RAMSWHO WILL WIN?
60.6%
39.4%
33 Votes in total
Top Tipster
wetteja
Profit: 2,698.3
Los Angeles Rams -7.00 (AH)
Read full tip
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Under 39 points
    3 tips
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams to win (1X2)
    3 tips
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 39 points
    3 tips
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Over 20 points in 1st half
Tipped at: 1.92 - 20th Nov 17:28
New Orleans Saints plays Los Angeles Rams in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this NFL encounter is interesting with a 56% chance of a home win, and a 44% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 1 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 1. Tip: 1st Half Over 20
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints -4.50 (AH)
    3 tips
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Under 39.5 points
    3 tips
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 40 points
    2 tips
    Won

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Both halves will end with same amount of points
Tipped at: 16.00 - 20th Nov 17:23
I think that both halves could have the same amount of points in this match and in the end of it we could see an overtime being played. First half could have about 27 points and the second half as well. Final score could be an overtime win for Saints.
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints -3.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 39.5 points
    2 tips
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 51.5 points
    2 tips
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Los Angeles Rams +3.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.75 - 20th Nov 17:13
This is a pick from the NFL and we have here New Orleans Saints vs Los Angeles Rams. I think the Rams bad streak will end some time and now this is a nice opportunity for them to bounce back. The Saints have been struggling so far this season, mainly as of late so I expect a close game here.
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams -2.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Draw - New Orleans Saints (-3) in 1st half (EH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams +2.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Draw in ordinary time
Tipped at: 12.00 - 20th Nov 16:37
Here we have a new match in NFL league in United States between New Orleans Saints and Los Angeles Rams. In this match there is not clear favorite and this one could be very tight and intense one from the start to the finish and could even finish a draw in regular time.
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 20 points in 1st half
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams -8.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints to win
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

New Orleans Saints -4.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.40 - 20th Nov 10:26
The New Orleans Saints may have been struggling for form recently with only one win out of the last five games but they will know that this is a fantastic opportunity for them to get back to winning ways. The bookmakers have them as favourites and I honestly think they are the better team so handicap is the market to be looking at
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 42.5 points
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Under 36 points
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Draw - New Orleans Saints (-3) in ordinary time (EH)
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 44.5 points
Tipped at: 2.85 - 20th Nov 11:49
This match between New Orleans Saints against the Los Angeles Rams is likely to be an interesting match. From the look at stats of this match I guess that this is likely to be an high scoring match. As for this match I am going to pick over 45 points at FT.
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints -11.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Both halves will end with same amount of points
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints to win 1st half
    Lost
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Under 29 points
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Under 34 points
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 41 points
    Won
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 10.5 points in 2nd quarter
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams -4.50 in 1st quarter (AH)
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 7 points in 1st quarter
    Won
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 17.5 points in 1st half
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams -1.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints -10.50 in 1st half (AH)
    Lost
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 44.5 points
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints -3.00 (AH)
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams -3.50 (AH)
    Lost
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints (-10) in ordinary time (EH)
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Under 31.5 points
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Under 7 points in 1st quarter
    Lost
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 46.5 points
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 38.5 points
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints to win (1X2)
    Won
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 56 points
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 52.5 points
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Draw in 1st quarter
    Lost
Tips
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 38 points
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Los Angeles Rams -7.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 9.5 points in 1st quarter
    Won
Tips
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    New Orleans Saints -2.50 (AH)
    Won
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 49.5 points
    Lost
  • New Orleans Saints-Los Angeles Rams
    Over 42 points
    Won
Chat