This site contains commercial content

sport background

Atlanta Braves vs Los Angeles Dodgers Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
Atlanta Braves
3
-
5
Los Angeles Dodgers

BEST ATLANTA BRAVES VS LOS ANGELES DODGERS PREDICTION

Los Angeles Dodgers -1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.40 - 26º jun 20:20
Here is match between Atlanta Braves and Los Angeles Dodgers. Atlanta Braves won against Los Angeles Dodgers in the previously played game 5:3. Pitchers: Strider S. [ATL] (3-2), Gonsolin T. [LAD] (9-0). I think Los Angeles Dodgers could win this game. My tip: Asian Handicap (Full Event): Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5. I think these odds are too good to miss!

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&C apply.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses & Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best MLB tipsters

AlanVuka
DDM6357
nrivanov
Turbinas99
Ninca90
Tips
  • Atlanta Braves-Los Angeles Dodgers
    Los Angeles Dodgers to win
    6 tips
    Won
  • Atlanta Braves-Los Angeles Dodgers
    Los Angeles Dodgers to win (1X2)
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Atlanta Braves-Los Angeles Dodgers
    Los Angeles Dodgers -1.50 (AH)
    3 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Los Angeles Dodgers to win
Tipped at: 1.88 - 26º jun 11:56
With a 9-0 record and a 1.58 ERA, Tony Gonsolin has had an incredible season. He probably makes it difficult for the Braves to score, which is what I'm anticipating. I expect a lot of early success for Los Angeles since they have a lot of firepower and Strider is on the mound. Backing the Dodgers to win this one comfortably.
Tips
  • Atlanta Braves-Los Angeles Dodgers
    Atlanta Braves to win
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Atlanta Braves-Los Angeles Dodgers
    Los Angeles Dodgers -1.00 (AH)
    Won
  • Atlanta Braves-Los Angeles Dodgers
    Over 5.5 runs in first 5 innings
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Atlanta Braves to win
Tipped at: 2.11 - 26º jun 22:04
The current series is tied at one a piece while the home side prevailed yesterday. On paper the visitors got an advantage, as T. Gonsolin owns a 9-0 record thus far. However, the Dodgers are 1-6 in the last 7 meetings in Atlanta. With that being said I feel like the wrong team is the slightly favorite today. Bet on Atlanta to win.
Tips
  • Atlanta Braves-Los Angeles Dodgers
    Over 7.5 runs
    Won
  • Atlanta Braves-Los Angeles Dodgers
    Draw in first 5 innings
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 7.5 runs
Tipped at: 1.73 - 26º jun 21:57
Atlanta Braves plays Los Angeles Dodgers in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this MLB encounter is interesting with a 46% chance of a home win, and a 54% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 2 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 3. Tip: Over 7.5

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Los Angeles Dodgers to win (1X2)
Tipped at: 1.80 - 26º jun 21:47
𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨 - 𝙇𝙤𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘿𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘿𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝙒𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚.

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 5.5 runs in first 5 innings
Tipped at: 2.47 - 26º jun 15:46
Los Angeles Dodgers scored 8, 8 and 10 runs in the last series with Cincinnati Reds Braves scored 7, 4 and 10 against San Francisco Giants in their latest series. Both teams very strong with offense, I bet on over 5.5 runs in the first 5 innings. All the best
Chat