This site contains commercial content

sport background

Basquet Manresa vs Real Madrid Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 39-41)
Basquet Manresa
74
-
83
Real Madrid

BEST BASQUET MANRESA VS REAL MADRID PREDICTION

Basquet Manresa +5.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.95 - 27th May 17:59
Manresa and lReal Madrid will be facing each other. I decided to take Manresa+5.5 here because i think they have good chances to take a win in this match and they are not a bad team. At 1.97 right now, I'm very happy with the odds on +5.5 Manresa. Good luck

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&C apply.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses & Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best Liga Endesa tipsters

don_andres
The_doctorbr
tritonal
Paokara
Tips
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Real Madrid -1.00 in 1st quarter (AH)
    2 tips
    Won
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Under 170.5 points
    Won
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Basquet Manresa +9.00 (AH)
    Push

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Real Madrid to win
Tipped at: 1.45 - 27th May 15:13
Spanish ACB league, quarter finals playoffs, Game 2 in series best of 3 Basquet Manresa is welcoming Real Madrid. The hosts have imperative of winning since Real took the job done in the opening game at home. So the players of Pablo Laso with potential victory now on the road, would qualify for Semifinals. In my opinion that's exactly what will happen here. Real Madrid seems in good form now late in the season. On recent Euroleague Final 4 tournament, they have defeated Barcelona in the semis and then remained just short in the finals against Efes. Real performanse late in the season was far above expectations. At one moment it seemed Real won't even qualify for F4 but at the end they almost took Euroleague trophy. Everything started in right direction for them after Pablo Laso has removed several guys from the roster. Since then, all other players always gives their 100% and the results are following the effort. The same was in Game 1 of this playoffs series when Real Madrid completely outplayed Manresa. It was dominant performance from start to finish. That being said, it's highly expected this series to be closed now with 2-0. I really doubt we could see here the deciding third match. Back Real Madrid in 2-Way Money Line option.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

BASQUET MANRESA - REAL MADRIDWHO WILL WIN?
23.0%
77.0%
113 Votes in total
Top Tipster
leosenaji
Profit: 948.2
Over 167 points
Read full tip

Latest Liga Endesa results

Tips
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Basquet Manresa +5.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Over 167 points
    Lost
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Real Madrid to win
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Under 170.5 points
Tipped at: 1.75 - 28th May 12:40
Less than 170 points could be scored here at the end of the fourth quarter quarter of the match as each team tries to raise its ranking on the league table. Good luck with this prediction and consider the home team not losing this match at at ata ata ata as s j j
Tips
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Over 40.5 points in 1st quarter
    Won
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Basquet Manresa to win (1X2)
    Lost
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Real Madrid -3.50 (AH)
    Won

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Basquet Manresa to win (1X2)
Tipped at: 3.20 - 28th May 09:20
The both teams: The games average (last 10) BAXI Manresa: First laf loser, First quater loser , Second Points average (last 10) Real Maldrid: First half winner,First quater winner and second points average(Last 10) I strongly believe the home eam will win this match today. Though real maldrid is good but i tip the home team to win
Tips
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Real Madrid -4.00 (AH)
    Won
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Over 39.5 points in 1st quarter
    Won
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Real Madrid -6.50 (AH)
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Real Madrid to win (1X2)
Tipped at: 1.52 - 28th May 10:49
Basquet Manresa plays Real Madrid in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Liga Endesa encounter is interesting with a 34% chance of a home win, and a 66% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 1 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 4. Tip: Real Madrid win
Tips
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Basquet Manresa to win 1st half Draw No Bet
    Lost
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Real Madrid to win (1X2)
    Won
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Over 169.5 points
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 167.5 points
Tipped at: 1.91 - 27th May 17:50
****Manresa - Real Madrid This is a game which I expect to see lot of goals as these two teams tend to score a lot. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with 2 win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 4 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.
Tips
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Over 167.5 points
    Lost
  • Manresa-Real Madrid
    Basquet Manresa +6.50 (AH)
    Lost
Chat