This site contains commercial content

sport background

Slask Wroclaw vs Hamburg Towers Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 34-50)
Slask Wroclaw
64
-
100
Hamburg Towers

BEST SLASK WROCLAW VS HAMBURG TOWERS PREDICTION

Over 80.5 points in 1st half
Tipped at: 1.78 - 25th Jan 09:18
Hi bE Community off we go Euro basketball game. Slask Wroclaw are the slight favs in this match up I expect them to have a solid field goal percentage especially at the start of the game. Hence my new bet is ten out of ten units on over 80 points First half.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best Euro Cup tipsters

allee
TheTrollmanSha
BrankoOrlovic
Tiptiptip
nikolaqq
Tips
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Over 163.5 points
    2 tips
    Won
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Over 164 points
    2 tips
    Push
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Slask Wroclaw -4.50 (AH)
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 163 points
Tipped at: 1.70 - 25th Jan 08:07
Today, 20:00 Slask Wroclaw – Hamburg In this game, I expect a high scoreline because these two teams are struggling defensively here so I expect goals. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with a game win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 0 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.
Tips
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Slask Wroclaw -2.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Over 157.5 points
    Won
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Draw in ordinary time
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Over 167.5 points
Tipped at: 2.10 - 25th Jan 18:10
Hello betting expert community and welcome back to another basketball match tip of the day we are going to have a basketball game played between slask Wroclaw vs hamburg towers I think that the goals to be scored in this match will be more than 167 as both teams have very good players to play the game .
Tips
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Over 165.5 points
    Lost
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Slask Wroclaw -1.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Slask Wroclaw to win 1st half
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 163.5 points
Tipped at: 1.75 - 25th Jan 13:20
Slask Wroclaw plays Hamburg Towers in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Euro Cup encounter is interesting with a 40% chance of a home win, and a 60% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 1 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 2. Tip: Over 163.5
Tips
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Over 174.5 points
    Lost
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Over 167.5 points
    Lost
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Over 163 points
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Slask Wroclaw -2.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.05 - 25th Jan 10:47
Slask Wroclaw are heading into this match with 1 win out of their last 5 matches played and lost 4. Hamburg Towers are coming into this match with no win out of their last 5 matches played and lost all the 5 matches in a row. The home team are stable here to win this match 4 points margin.
Tips
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Slask Wroclaw to win (1X2)
    Lost
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Over 80.5 points in 1st half
    Won
  • Slask Wroclaw-Hamburg Towers
    Over 81 points in 1st half
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 164 points
Tipped at: 1.88 - 25th Jan 09:59
Better form display from the host sides as we see them coming from 1 wins in their last 5 games, with hburg the guest side having 0 wins with more loss in comparison to the opposition in their last 5 games, going with the odds as suggested I feel they will cover more than this 164 goals
Chat