18+ | Wagering and T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly | Commercial content | Advertising disclosure

English
Decimal odds
sport background

AZ Alkmaar vs RKC Waalwijk Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 0-2)
AZ Alkmaar
3
-
2
RKC Waalwijk

BEST AZ ALKMAAR VS RKC WAALWIJK PREDICTION

Under 1.5 goals
Tipped at: 5.80 - 13th Apr 04:51
Hi Betting Expert Community ! RKC Waalwijk visits Alkmaar and this exciting tip is ready for the affair. Both teams have been bad offensively so I think we will see probably not enough goals between these teams Therefor I take Under 1.5. We have value down to about 5.50 here so good suggestion. Good luck
In the 12 matches refereed by referee Marc Nagtegaal, 1.8 yellow cards are given on average this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365

Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £50 IN BONUSES

New customers only. Register (excl. 13/04/24) with WELCOME50. First bet £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ on Sports within 7 days to get Free Bets: £20 In-Play, £20 Acca & 50 x £0.20 (£10) Free Spins on Fishin’ Frenzy within 10 hours of settlement. 7-day expiry. Eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

GET £10 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU BET £10

18+ New Customers Only. Opt in and bet £10 (odds 2.00+) within 3 days of sign up. No cash-out. Get a £10 Free Bet (odds 2.0+), which expires in 5 days. Cards and Apple Pay payments only. Full T&Cs Apply. GambleAware.org | Please gamble responsibly

The best Eredivisie tipsters

Tiresia
moulefriite
mich81

AZ Alkmaar vs RKC Waalwijk Preview

BETTINGEXPERT TEAMBetting news, previews and reviews

Top plays bottom as the Eredivisie season draws to an end. AZ Alkmaar have been in imperious form, and three points could go a long way in consolidating their place at the top of the table. They’re up against RKC Waalwijk, who need the points for different reasons. RKC Waalwijk are deep in trouble and need to start picking up wins quickly. The two teams meet at AFAS Stadion on Saturday April 13, 2024, 4:45 PM. Enterring round 30, Maarten Martens has brought his crew to the 4th position with 52 points. The away side, with Henk Fraser have taken 24 points so far and take up the 15th place. We approach the latter stages of the Eredivisie campaign and there’s a massive gap between AZ Alkmaar and RKC Waalwijk in the table. There’s a difference of 11 places and 28 points between these two sides. Read more

Tips
  • AZ Alkmaar-RKC Waalwijk
    Over 3 goals
    3 tips
    Won
  • AZ Alkmaar-RKC Waalwijk
    Over 2.5 goals
    3 tips
    Won
  • AZ Alkmaar-RKC Waalwijk
    AZ Alkmaar to win
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 3 goals
Tipped at: 1.89 - 10th Apr 22:33
Playing today we see a better form display from the host sides as we see them coming from 3 wins in their last 5 games, with waalwijk the guest side having 2 wins with more loss in comparison to the opposition in their last 5 games, going with the odds as suggested I expect a high yield of goals. p

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

AZ ALKMAAR - RKC WAALWIJKWHO WILL WIN?
60.0%
0%
40.0%
5 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Nickster
Profit: 6,981.9
Under 1.5 goals
Read full tip
Apr 11, 2024 04:45

AZ Alkmaar vs RKC Waalwijk Preview

BETTINGEXPERT TEAMBetting news, previews and reviews

AZ Alkmaar vs RKC Waalwijk Intro

Top plays bottom as the Eredivisie season draws to an end. AZ Alkmaar have been in imperious form, and three points could go a long way in consolidating their place at the top of the table. They’re up against RKC Waalwijk, who need the points for different reasons. RKC Waalwijk are deep in trouble and need to start picking up wins quickly. The two teams meet at AFAS Stadion on Saturday April 13, 2024, 4:45 PM. Enterring round 30, Maarten Martens has brought his crew to the 4th position with 52 points. The away side, with Henk Fraser have taken 24 points so far and take up the 15th place. We approach the latter stages of the Eredivisie campaign and there’s a massive gap between AZ Alkmaar and RKC Waalwijk in the table. There’s a difference of 11 places and 28 points between these two sides.

AZ Alkmaar vs RKC Waalwijk Form

AZ Alkmaar have now won 9 points from their last five games, including the loss to PSV Eindhoven. In the meantime, RKC Waalwijk have just lost to FC Volendam to make it 6 points from a possible 15. Looking at home and away form, AZ Alkmaar have been great at their AFAS Stadion recently, earning 10 points in their last five matches. RKC Waalwijk have only managed to take 1 points from their five games on the road.

AZ Alkmaar vs RKC Waalwijk H2H

The hosts for this upcoming match AZ Alkmaar have dominated the 34 meetings between these clubs, winning 22 matches to the visitors RKC Waalwijk total of 10. The teams have drawn on 2 occasions. AZ Alkmaar enjoyed the lion’s share of wins in this fixture traditionally. But RKC Waalwijk has looked better recently and they have both won two of the last six.

AZ Alkmaar vs RKC Waalwijk Analysis

AZ Alkmaar lost its previous game. Maarten Martens’s men were facing PSV Eindhoven in that game. At the end of the game, the final result was 1-5. On Saturday April 13, 2024, they will face RKC Waalwijk. While facing PSV Eindhoven, AZ Alkmaar had 43% of ball possession. Many punters rely on shots on goal data for a given team. In their last game, AZ Alkmaar had 9 shots in attack and 17 shots conceded. Meanwhile, RKC Waalwijk lost their last match. Henk Fraser’s men were up against FC Volendam. At the final wistle, the score board showed 2-3. In their match against FC Volendam, RKC Waalwijk claimed 59% of the ball. Often punters look to shots on goal as a true guide of how a team performed. For RKC Waalwijk, a total of 15 shots were taken in attack with 20 shots conceded in the last game.

AZ Alkmaar vs RKC Waalwijk Odds

If we take a look at the odds for this match between AZ Alkmaar and RKC Waalwijk we see that the bookmakers have AZ Alkmaar as favourites to get the win.

Tips
  • AZ Alkmaar-RKC Waalwijk
    AZ Alkmaar -1.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • AZ Alkmaar-RKC Waalwijk
    Both teams to score: yes
    Won
  • AZ Alkmaar-RKC Waalwijk
    AZ Alkmaar -1.50 in 1st half (AH)
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.89 - 13th Apr 16:13
I think the both teams to score pick in this one today between AZ Alkmaar who have conceded a whooping 10 goals in their last two games played...and while I don[t think necessarily this one is going to be a super high scoring game of football just because of that, I still believe the hosts will score, but should concede, too.
In the 12 matches refereed by referee Marc Nagtegaal, 0.1 red cards are given on average this season
Tips
  • AZ Alkmaar-RKC Waalwijk
    Under 1.5 goals
    Lost
  • AZ Alkmaar-RKC Waalwijk
    Over 1.25 goals in 1st half
    Won
  • AZ Alkmaar-RKC Waalwijk
    AZ Alkmaar to win to nil
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

AZ Alkmaar -1.50 in 1st half (AH)
Tipped at: 3.70 - 12th Apr 14:21
GAME BETWEEN TWO TEAMS FOR NETHERLANDS FIRST LEAGUE 2023/2024 HOME TEAM IS A STRONG TEAM AT HOME AWAY TEAM IS A WEAK TEAM AWAY TEAMS SCORED MANY GOALS IN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PROBABLY A OVER GAME GOOD GAME FOR A HOME WIN HT WITH GOLS AND ODD IS A GOOD PRICE PROBABLY CORRECT SCORE HT: 2X0
In the 12 matches refereed by referee Marc Nagtegaal, 2 penalties have been awarded this season

BANKER TOP TIP

AZ Alkmaar to win
Tipped at: 1.33 - 11th Apr 23:05
GAME BETWEEN TWO TEAMS FOR NETHERLAND FIRST LEAGUE 2023/2024 HOME TEAM IS A STRONG TEAM AT HOME AWAY TEAM IS A WEAK TEAM AWAY TEAMS SCORED FEW GOALS IN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PROBABLY A UNDER GAME GOOD GAME FOR A HOME WIN AND ODD IS A GOOD PRICE PROBABLY CORRECT SCORE: 1X0
AZ Alkmaar have scored in 86% matches at home this season

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

AZ Alkmaar -1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.95 - 13th Apr 15:42
Coming into this game, AZ has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. AZ is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
AZ Alkmaar have scored in 83% of the matches this season

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 3 goals
Tipped at: 1.82 - 13th Apr 13:33
In this interesting encounter, the betting market for this Football game with a 72% chance of a home win, and a 11% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 17%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of AZ Alkmaar's last 5 games. Tip: Over 3 goals
AZ Alkmaar concede 1.2 goals on average in 29 matches this season
AZ Alkmaar concede 1.2 goals on average in 29 matches this season
AZ Alkmaar average 1.3 yellow cards in 29 matches this season in this league
AZ Alkmaar have scored most goals in the time interval 46-60 this season
AZ Alkmaar have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Chat