This site contains commercial content

English
Decimal odds
sport background

SC Heerenveen vs FC Emmen Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
SC Heerenveen
2
-
3
FC Emmen

BEST SC HEERENVEEN VS FC EMMEN PREDICTION

SC Heerenveen to win
Tipped at: 1.78 - 22nd Apr 01:27
Netherlands Eredivise match coming up this fourth weekend in April. The head to head match history shows the last match ended in a goalless draw while the previous one before that ended in four goals scored. Both teams can score goals. I will be expecting a win for the home team here today
SC Heerenveen have scored in 71% matches at home this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365

Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £50 IN BONUSES

New customers only. Register (excl. 13/04/24) with WELCOME50. First bet £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ on Sports within 7 days to get Free Bets: £20 In-Play, £20 Acca & 50 x £0.20 (£10) Free Spins on Fishin’ Frenzy within 10 hours of settlement. 7-day expiry. Eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £20 in free bets + £10 casino bonus

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile Exclusive. £30 in FREE Bets (FB) as £20 in sports bets & a £10 casino bonus (CB). Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. FB applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. FB 7-day expiry. 1 FB offer per customer, household & IP address only. Account & Payment restrictions. 14 days to accept £10 CB, then active for 3 days. CB 5x wagering & max redeemable £100. Game restrictions apply. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. 30 days to qualify. 18+. T&Cs apply

The best Eredivisie tipsters

Tiresia
mich81
moulefriite
cesarsp

SC Heerenveen vs FC Emmen Preview

BETTINGEXPERT TEAMBetting news, previews and reviews

FC Emmen are ranking quite low after a poor Eredivisie campaign. With very few games remaining, it’s imperative they start picking up points and quickly. They visit SC Heerenveen who sit in mid-table but who are hopeful of challenging the league’s best performing clubs. Kick off is at Abe Lenstra Stadion on Saturday April 22, 2023 at 4:45 PM. We head into matchweek 30 as the hosts, led by Kees van Wonderen, currently sit in the 9th position in the Eredivisie table on 38 points. Their opponents are 16th, having taken 25 points from their 29 games. SC Heerenveen and FC Emmen are currently seperated by a serious 13 points on the Eredivisie table and 7 table places. Read more

Tips
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    Over 2.5 goals
    4 tips
    Won
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    SC Heerenveen to win
    3 tips
    Lost
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    Both teams to score: yes
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.88 - 19th Apr 13:28
SC Heerenveen and FC Emmen plays by the Eeredivisie and is good to have the BTTS to me while the form is good to me with 5:0 and the FC Emmen is good to have the BTTS with a form 4:1 and is good to have this one to me
SC HEERENVEEN - FC EMMENWHO WILL WIN?
76.5%
11.8%
11.8%
17 Votes in total
Top Tipster
ackoibrat
Profit: 6,274.6
SC Heerenveen to win
Read full tip
Apr 20, 2023 04:45

SC Heerenveen vs FC Emmen Preview

BETTINGEXPERT TEAMBetting news, previews and reviews

SC Heerenveen vs FC Emmen Intro

FC Emmen are ranking quite low after a poor Eredivisie campaign. With very few games remaining, it’s imperative they start picking up points and quickly. They visit SC Heerenveen who sit in mid-table but who are hopeful of challenging the league’s best performing clubs. Kick off is at Abe Lenstra Stadion on Saturday April 22, 2023 at 4:45 PM. We head into matchweek 30 as the hosts, led by Kees van Wonderen, currently sit in the 9th position in the Eredivisie table on 38 points. Their opponents are 16th, having taken 25 points from their 29 games. SC Heerenveen and FC Emmen are currently seperated by a serious 13 points on the Eredivisie table and 7 table places.

SC Heerenveen vs FC Emmen Form

SC Heerenveen can pick up another three vital points here after losing to Sparta Rotterdam. That kep them at seven in the last five games. Meanwhile, FC Emmen have struggled a little in the last few games, and losing to Ajax hasn’t brought in any new points, keeping the team at eight in the five rounds. SC Heerenveen have managed to win just three points from their last five home games, so their Saturday’s opponents won’t have to worry that much about home team advantage. FC Emmen have had mixed results on the road recently, winning 4 points in their last five when travelling.

SC Heerenveen vs FC Emmen H2H

There has been 10 competitive fixtures between SC Heerenveen and FC Emmen. There is not a long history between SC Heerenveen and FC Emmen. But SC Heerenveen has won more games – four, compared to FC Emmen’s 3.

SC Heerenveen vs FC Emmen Analysis

SC Heerenveen lost their last match. Kees van Wonderen’s men played against Sparta Rotterdam. At the final wistle, the scoring board showed 0-4. Now it is time for Kees van Wonderen’s men to face FC Emmen. While facing Sparta Rotterdam, SC Heerenveen had 45% of ball possession. In terms of shots on goal, SC Heerenveen struck a total of 11 shots in attack while in defence conceding 9 shots. Meanwhile, FC Emmen lost their last match. Dick Lukkien’s men were up against Ajax. At the final wistle, the score board showed 1-3. Against Ajax, FC Emmen had a ball possession of 30%. In terms of shots on goal, FC Emmen struck a total of 8 shots in attack while in defence conceding 25 shots.

SC Heerenveen vs FC Emmen Odds

SC Heerenveen is the favourite to win this match between SC Heerenveen and FC Emmen according to the bookmakers.

Tips
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    FC Emmen to win Draw No Bet
    2 tips
    Won
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    FC Emmen +1.00 (AH)
    Won
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    Under 2.5 goals
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

FC Emmen to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 4.00 - 22nd Apr 15:34
These teams are here playing g about but its a tight affair going into this match and hopefully they edge this one with that in mind home team might have slight advantage here .Good luck here fellas its a risky wage but may turn out to be a positive profitable affair.
SC Heerenveen concede 1.4 goals on average in 29 matches this season
Tips
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    Over 2 goals
    Won
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    Over 2.25 goals
    Won
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    Draw - SC Heerenveen (-1) (EH)
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 2 goals
Tipped at: 1.48 - 22nd Apr 13:52
The home side have been involved in three overs in their last five games and three overs in their last five home games. The away side have been involved in two overs in their last five games. Going with over here and both sides scoring. The home side have a fear factor. Enjoy the game
SC Heerenveen concede 1.4 goals on average in 29 matches this season
Tips
  • SC Heerenveen-FC Emmen
    Over 3.5 goals
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.98 - 22nd Apr 10:59
SC Heerenveen plays FC Emmen in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 55% chance of a home win, and a 20% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of FC Emmen's last 5 games (Eredivisie). Tip: Over 2.5 goals.
SC Heerenveen average 1.5 yellow cards in 29 matches this season in this league
SC Heerenveen have scored most goals in the time interval 31-45 this season
SC Heerenveen have conceded most goals in the time interval 31-45,46-60 this season
Last time SC Heerenveen played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 4-0
Sydney van Hooijdonk is the topscorer for SC Heerenveen in this tournament this season with 13 goals
FC Emmen concede 1.7 goals on average in 29 matches this season
FC Emmen concede 1.7 goals on average in 29 matches this season
Chat