This site contains commercial content

IF Gnistan vs VPS Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 1-4)
IF Gnistan
1
-
4
VPS

BEST IF GNISTAN VS VPS PREDICTION

VPS -1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.10 - 13 oct. 08:31
Match off Footbal: If Gnistan vs Vps | Competition: Ykkonen | Event date/start time: 16 october, 2021 15:00. I expect good game from Vps and using this -1.00 line I think that Vps will win this game in FT(Full time) when playing against If Gnistan, so for that reason using 10 available units I’ll try this bet cause I see value here and the odds provided at 2.10 are pretty decent and worth a try on Vps. so good lucky if you wish to follow this bet and stay safe.
VPS have scored in 83% matches away this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £20 IN FREE BETS

*New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best Ykkonen tipsters

Nemanjal87
Argentinos
Walimba24
TheTrollmanSha
Tips
  • IF Gnistan-VPS
    VPS -1.00 (AH)
    3 tips
    Won
  • IF Gnistan-VPS
    Over 2.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • IF Gnistan-VPS
    VPS to win
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

VPS -1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.10 - 13 oct. 09:46
Good day to all my followers and let's hope we get another green here. Gnistan - VPS will happen here and I have a feeling that the probability of my selection winning is very high after looking at the squad of these two teams. Statistics show the team at home winning 2 of their last 5 games
IF GNISTAN - VPSWHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
100.0%
1 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Walimba24
Profit: 14,127.2
VPS -1.00 (AH)
Read full tip

Latest Ykkonen results

Tips
  • IF Gnistan-VPS
    Over 1.5 goals in 2nd half
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

VPS to win
Tipped at: 1.55 - 15 oct. 14:31
Hello to all my followers let's get another green in this game with my prediction for the game. If Gnistan have lost 2-0,1-2,3-0 and won narrow 1-0, 4-3 in their last five games. Vps have won all their last five games 1-3,2-0,2-0,2-3,3-2. Am expecting this form to continue and am picking up away team with a 10 over 10 unit stake. Good luck
VPS have scored in 92% of the matches this season

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.57 - 15 oct. 00:12
IF Gnistan plays VPS in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 45% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Gnistan's last 5 games.
VPS concede 1 goals on average in 25 matches this season

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 1.5 goals in 2nd half
Tipped at: 1.80 - 14 oct. 22:50
This is a game where the away team will win this one to keep the 1st place and to be promoted in the first division, VPS was so good this season and they are with 5 wins in a row, today will play against Gnistan a good team but far from better.
VPS concede 1 goals on average in 25 matches this season
VPS have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
VPS have conceded most goals in the time interval 61-75 this season
VPS have scored in 9 consecutive matches in this tournament
VPS have not lost in 6 consecutive matches in this tournament
VPS have scored first in 75% of the 4 matches against this opponent for the past 5 seasons
Kalle Multanen is the topscorer for VPS in this tournament this season with 10 goals
Chat