This site contains commercial content

sport background

Lillestroem 2 vs Skjervoey Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 0-3)
Lillestroem 2
1
-
3
Skjervoey

BEST LILLESTROEM 2 VS SKJERVOEY PREDICTION

Lillestroem 2 to win
Tipped at: 1.73 - 14th Aug 11:51
Lillestroem 2 are 6th with 24 points from 15 matches. They won 2 in a row before this game. Skjervoey are 11th with 16 points from 15 matches. They lost 2 in a row before this game. They will probably lose this game on the road. Max stake 10 on the home side.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions &amp; full <a href="https://ic.aff-handler.com/C/47911?sr=1858886" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">T&amp;C apply</a>.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses &amp; Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&amp;Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best 3. Division tipsters

allee
Walimba24
Paokara
Ninca90
tritonal
Tips
  • Lillestroem 2-Skjervoey
    Lillestroem 2 to win
    11 tips
    Lost
  • Lillestroem 2-Skjervoey
    Over 3.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Lillestroem 2-Skjervoey
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.84 - 14th Aug 10:57
Lillestrom 2 plays Skjervoey in an interesting encounter in 3rd Division. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 53% chance of a home win, and a 27% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%. There have been over 3.5 goals scored in 4 of Skjervoey's last 5 games (3rd Division). Tip: Over 3.5 goals.
LILLESTROEM 2 - SKJERVOEYWHO WILL WIN?
100.0%
0%
0%
2 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Born2Shine
Profit: 4,193.8
Lillestroem 2 to win
Read full tip
Tips
  • Lillestroem 2-Skjervoey
    Lillestroem 2 -1.00 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Lillestroem 2-Skjervoey
    Lillestroem 2 to win Draw No Bet
    Lost
  • Lillestroem 2-Skjervoey
    Skjervoey to win or draw
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Lillestroem 2 to win
Tipped at: 1.80 - 14th Aug 13:46
The home team look ready from all perspective to win this match the home team are playing well especially on their own ground while the away team are very bad when playing away from their own ground and have lost 5 consecutive away matçhes and they are likely to loose here
Tips
  • Lillestroem 2-Skjervoey
    Skjervoey (+1) (EH)
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Lillestroem 2 to win
Tipped at: 1.71 - 14th Aug 12:06
We have a match between Lillestrom and Skervoy. I will bet on the Lillestrom here as i expect good game from their side and I think odds offered on Lilestrom offer us a lot of value currently standing at 1.71, I think they should be much lower around 1.5. good luck!

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Lillestroem 2 to win
Tipped at: 1.71 - 14th Aug 12:13
Match of football to be played on 14 August 2022 - 16:30 for 3. Division from Norway. Lillestroem 2 scored 24 points from 15 matches played, 8 points more than Skjervoey. played 2 games at home in the last 5 games, of these games 1 resulted in victory. Previous game at home they won 3-2 against Gjelleraasen. Lillestroem 2 has better squad and will play at home which should help
Chat