This site contains commercial content

sport background

Los Angeles FC vs Real Salt Lake Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 0-0)
Los Angeles FC
2
-
0
Real Salt Lake

BEST LOS ANGELES FC VS REAL SALT LAKE PREDICTION

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.28 - 4º sep 20:16
Tonight we have a match in the mls which is the best football league in USA for men and here we will see a match between Los Angeles FC and real salt lake. I take a bet on the match to end with over 3.5 goals as I expect an open match where both teams will be able to score
Los Angeles FC have scored in 100% matches at home this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions &amp; full <a href="https://ic.aff-handler.com/C/47911?sr=1858886" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">T&amp;C apply</a>.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses &amp; Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&amp;Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best Major League Soccer tipsters

nieder
ArizonaDream
Intuition
MeMoTheBest
Tips
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Over 3.5 goals
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Both teams to score: yes
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Over 3 goals
    2 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Los Angeles FC -1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.74 - 3º sep 22:20
Los Angeles FC plays Real Salt Lake at Banc of California Stadium in an interesting encounter in Major League Soccer. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 66% chance of a home win, and a 14% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%. Los Angeles FC have not drawn 17 of their last 18 matches (Major League Soccer). Tip: Los Angeles FC -1(AH).
LOS ANGELES FC - REAL SALT LAKEWHO WILL WIN?
66.7%
9.1%
24.2%
33 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Tiptiptip
Profit: 21,526.5
Over 3.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Over 4.5 goals
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Real Salt Lake to win or draw
    Lost
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Over 1.25 goals in 1st half
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.72 - 4º sep 23:47
After 28 rounds the home team is on the 1st place having 57 points and the away team is on the 6th place having 42 points.Because both teams are having a good attack and it must win to secure the promotion place i will predict that both teams will score in this game
Los Angeles FC have scored in 93% of the matches this season
Tips
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    Lost
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Los Angeles FC -1.00 (AH)
    Won
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Los Angeles FC (-1) (EH)
    Won

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Over 4.5 goals
Tipped at: 3.85 - 4º sep 21:19
Los Angeles FC - Real Salt Lake betting tips on 04 / 09 / 22 , the strongest in the league in terms of attack , Los Angeles FC will continue to impress their home fans , the visitor not on a great form with Los Angles is the 2nd strongest home-scoring teams with 34 goals scored this season in the USA MLS, I am keen to gamble on OVer 4.5 goals today as it is under value.
Los Angeles FC concede 1.1 goals on average in 28 matches this season
Tips
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Over 4 goals
    Lost
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    Over 2.5 goals
    Lost
  • Los Angeles FC-Real Salt Lake
    2nd half to have most goals
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 3 goals
Tipped at: 1.73 - 4º sep 17:43
My next prediction will be on MLS. Match Los Angeles FC - Real Salt-Lake. Two teams compete in the Western Conference, where they are ranked 1st and 6th in the standings. In my opinion, it will be an open game that will delight, with scoring opportunities that will turn into goals. My prediction is Total Over than 3.
Los Angeles FC concede 1.1 goals on average in 28 matches this season
Los Angeles FC average 2.5 yellow cards in 28 matches this season in this league
Los Angeles FC have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Los Angeles FC have conceded most goals in the time interval 31-45 this season
Los Angeles FC have scored in 10 consecutive matches in this tournament
Los Angeles FC have not lost in 7 consecutive matches at home in this tournament
More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 73 % of the 11 matches between these teams past 5 seasons
Chat