This site contains commercial content

Tottenham vs Manchester United Tips & Predictions

(Half time: 1-0)
Manchester United


Over 5 goals
Tipped at: 11.00 - 11º abr 14:34
Tottenham and Manchester United for me are very strong and offensive and i think they will play with a faster tempo in this match, for that reason i will place this bet as over 5 goals, the odd offer is very good I recommend it to everyone here, good luck to all tipsters.
Tottenham have scored in 86% matches at home this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus

Open Account Offer Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

£100 Bet Bundle offer

New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£40 Money Back as Bonus on your First Bet + £10 Casino Bonus

18+ New customer only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 35x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. No deposit required for NI customers. Call 08081699314 to claim. Full T&Cs apply.

The best Premier League tipsters
Black Panther

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United Prediction

bettingexpert TeamBetting news, previews and reviews

Tottenham welcome Manchester United to North London for this Premier League match. This crucial fixture could have a big impact on the race for the top four and UEFA Champions League qualification. Revenge is on the line for Manchester United after that thumping 6-1 win for Spurs in the reverse fixture.Read more

  • Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United
    Both teams to score: yes
    14 tips
  • Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United
    Over 2.5 goals
    9 tips
  • Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United
    Manchester United to win
    8 tips


Manchester United to win
Tipped at: 2.52 - 5º abr 10:17
The away side here is much much stronger side. But the issue is they can sometimes lose surprisingly and they can surprisingly lose today or struggle to draw but on a good day they have 80% chance of winning but remind you there is a 20% chance of something else happening.
220 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Profit: 1,231.4
Under 2.5 goals
Read full tip
jun 15, 2020 03:08

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United Prediction

bettingexpert TeamBetting news, previews and reviews

Tottenham v Manchester United Recent Form

Tottenham have had a tough few weeks. Spurs have won just one of their last four matches in a spell that has seen them lose a North London Derby and get knocked out of the Europa League. They drew 2-2 with Newcastle last time out. Manchester United have lost just one of their last 16 matches in all competitions.

Tottenham v Manchester United Recent Matchups

This fixture has produced some memorable moments down the years. Tottenham and Manchester United have played out some classic encounters including one in the reverse fixture. Spurs won 6-1 at Old Trafford to hand Manchester United one of their heaviest Premier League defeats. This fixture goes either way with five wins each and one draw in their last 11 competitive meetings.

Tottenham v Manchester United Stats & Analysis

This match sees two of the Premier League’s form teams face off. Only Manchester City have taken more points from their last six matches than Spurs and United. But there are some worrying signs for Jose Mourinho’s men. The match against Newcastle last weekend showed some weaknesses in their game. They allowed the Magpies 22 shots on goal, the most they have created in a Premier League match this season.

But United’s offensive output has waned in recent months. They’ve scored more than once in just two of their last nine matches in all competitions. Their average output in that spell is just 0.88 goals per game.

They’ll hope that their away form is enough to get them through this match. Manchester United’s incredible away record just keeps ticking on in the Premier League. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men haven’t lost a Premier League away match for well over a year. Right now, they’re struggling to turn draws into losses. They’ve shared the points in four of their last five league games on the road.

This match also sees Jose Mourinho come up against his former side. That’s nothing new for the Portuguese boss who has regularly faced off against old employers. Mourinho does have a very favourable record at home. Mourinho has won 12 of his 16 Premier League home matches when managing against one of his former clubs.

Tottenham v Manchester United Bets

But they’re the slight outsiders to win here. Tottenham are 3.00 to win this match and to complete an impressive double against Manchester United. The draw is 3.70 but the visitors are the favourites to take the three points. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men are 2.52 to get the victory. The draw looks good value considering United’s recent record on the road.

This could well be a game of two halves. Tottenham have the second-best first-half record in the Premier League behind Manchester City. United are down in midtable for that particular stat. It’s 3.65 for Spurs to win the first half.

It’s a different story after the break. United have the best second-half record in the league while Spurs are down in midtable. Only two sides have dropped more points from a winning position than Jose Mourinho’s men so don’t be surprised if United come back into this one. United are 3.13 to win the second half. A halftime/fulltime bet of X/2 is 6.25 and 1/2 is way out at 31.00.

Spurs are strong starters and they showed that in the reverse fixture. There were three goals inside the opening seven minutes in that 6-1 win for the North London side. Jose Mourinho’s men have scored more goals inside the first 10 minutes of their matches than any other Premier League side this season. It’s 4.33 for the first goal to be scored between the 1st and 10th minutes. 3.50 for the first half to have more goals than the second also has high value.

  • Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United
    Manchester United to win Draw No Bet
    6 tips
  • Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United
    Under 2.5 goals
    5 tips
  • Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United
    Tottenham to win Draw No Bet
    4 tips


Under 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.09 - 11º abr 14:57
Tottenham meets Man. United. I think in this game the both teams will be stable and I believe here we will watch difficult match with less goals. I expect tough match and I think this will be game with not more than 2 goals. My tip here is under 2,5. Good luck! Prediction: 0:1
Tottenham have scored in 80% of the matches this season
  • Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United
    Tottenham to win
    3 tips
  • Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United
    2 tips
  • Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United
    Manchester United 0.00 (AH)


Tottenham -1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 5.10 - 11º abr 13:41
There was no winner in the last meeting at the host team domain, when the host was unable to score more than 1 goal same as the guest , which produced a total 2 goal outcome at ordinary time, I believe in this fixture the host will claim victory beyond this margin for 5. 10 odds offered by 888 sports
Tottenham concede 1 goals on average in 30 matches this season


Over 0.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.08 - 11º abr 14:39
In the next round the Tottenham plays with Manchester United. I think it will be a close match. On the last 14 head to head matches was minimum 1 goal. This is not an optimal bet, but I choose it. My bet: Over Under (Ordinary Time) : Over 0.5 Stake: 10/10
Tottenham concede 1 goals on average in 30 matches this season


Manchester United to win
Tipped at: 2.70 - 11º abr 09:57
United’s chances of catching City are almost zero, despite City losing to 10 man Leeds yesterday. This will be more of a statement game and Ole will look for revenge after the 1-6 thrashing in the reverse fixture. This game is crucial for Spurs and Jose in order of their UCL spot but I think United will shatter their dreams as they’re in a great run of form away from home
Tottenham average 1.5 yellow cards in 30 matches this season in this league


Manchester United -0.25 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.15 - 10º abr 17:29
tottenham are to play against Manchester United in a game that will see the home win this game at full time in that Manchester United have had such a great form and needs points to sustain their position I therefore think this game will be won by manchester united with a margin of one goal
Tottenham have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season


Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.92 - 11º abr 07:46
England Premier League. Tottenhem is host today not weak opponent as Manchester. After analyzing the last matches both of teams i would like to get here over football match result because of good attacking football of teams. Both of teams play offensive style of football in last games and today i wait the same match result.
Last time Tottenham played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 1-1
Harry Kane is the topscorer for Tottenham in this tournament this season with 19 goals
Manchester United have scored in 73% matches away this season
Manchester United have scored in 73% of the matches this season