This site contains commercial content

sport background

New York Islanders vs Chicago Blackhawks Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
New York Islanders
3
-
0
Chicago Blackhawks

BEST NEW YORK ISLANDERS VS CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS PREDICTION

Over 5.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.85 - 4th Dec 22:06
New York is 15-10 straight up while Chicago is 7-16 straight up for the season thus far. The Islanders lost consecutive games while scoring just a single goal in both games during that span. Meanwhile the Blackhawks snapped their 8 game losing skid with a nice 5-2 win against the Rangers in New York yesterday, where I successfully played them during that span. Bet on over 5.5 goals to win.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best NHL tipsters

allee
TheTrollmanSha
Ninca90
don_andres
Tips
  • New York Islanders-Chicago Blackhawks
    New York Islanders -1.50 in full event (AH)
    3 tips
    Won
  • New York Islanders-Chicago Blackhawks
    Chicago Blackhawks +1.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • New York Islanders-Chicago Blackhawks
    New York Islanders -1.00 (AH)
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

New York Islanders -1.50 in full event (AH)
Tipped at: 1.91 - 4th Dec 05:30
New york islanders v chicago blackhawks in this game i am backing home team to win because they are a good team and as per their current form they have a better chance to win so that is why i am backing them to win this game all the best all
Tips
  • New York Islanders-Chicago Blackhawks
    Chicago Blackhawks to win
    Lost
  • New York Islanders-Chicago Blackhawks
    Over 5.5 goals
    Lost
  • New York Islanders-Chicago Blackhawks
    Under 6 goals
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Under 6 goals
Tipped at: 1.85 - 4th Dec 23:50
I am going to back the under 6 goal line in this one tonight as the New York Islanders welcome the guests of Chicago Blackhawks and I find this one to be a superb pick for us to make here so I say let us go for it for sure.
Tips
  • New York Islanders-Chicago Blackhawks
    Under 6.5 goals
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Under 6.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.62 - 4th Dec 20:34
New York Islanders plays Chicago Blackhawks in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this NHL encounter is interesting with a 46% chance of a home win, and a 32% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%. Home team have won 2 meetings, while Away team have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Tip: Under 6.5

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

New York Islanders -1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.70 - 4th Dec 21:07
ΤΑ ΑΥΤΟΝΟΗΤΑ ΖΗΤΑΜΕ ΑΠΟΨΕ ΣΤΑ 3 ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΟΚΕΙ ΕΠΙ ΠΑΓΟΥ ΟΥΤΕ ΥΠΟΡΒΟΛΕΣ ΟΥΤΕ ΒΛΑΚΕΙΕΣ ΜΕ ΜΕΓΑΛΕΣ ΑΠΟΔΟΣΕΙΣ.ΑΥΤΟ ΔΕΝ ΣΗΜΑΙΝΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΘΑ ΤΑ ΚΑΤΑΦΕΡΟΥΜΕ ΑΛΛΑ ΤΕΛΟΣ ΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΤΟ ΒΑΛΟΥΜΕ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΩ ΓΙΑ 2 ΑΤΥΧΙΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΣΥΝΕΒΗΣΑΝ ΑΠΟΩΕ.ΠΑΜΕ ΜΑΖΙ ΛΟΙΠΟΝ ΓΙΑ ΜΙΑ ΑΚΟΜΗ ΒΡΑΔΙΑ ΜΕ 3 ΜΑΤΣ ΤΟΥ ΧΟΚΕΙ
Chat