This site contains commercial content

sport background

VPS vs HIFK Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
VPS
4
-
0
HIFK

BEST VPS VS HIFK PREDICTION

VPS to win 1st half
Tipped at: 1.72 - 2nd Oct 08:54
VPS - HIFK. The hosts are in good form and they are on 8 position with 28 points. The hosts have 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw in last 5 league matches. The guests are in bad form and they have 4 losse sand 1 draw in last 5 league matches. I expect hosts team to win in 1 half
VPS have scored in 79% of the matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best Veikkausliga tipsters

6ix
shuna
Tiresia
kakavida
Tips
  • VPS-HIFK
    VPS +1.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • VPS-HIFK
    VPS to win
    2 tips
    Won
  • VPS-HIFK
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

VPS +1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.73 - 2nd Oct 06:15
VPS to not lose by more than 1.5 goals is one of the best options in the game. Probability of the result is even higher than very low-risk odds. Overview of VPS: performance exceeds expectations, team scores between one and two goals and concedes average number of goals. Overview of HIFK: performance is way beyond expectations, team scores less than one goal and concedes great amount. AI predicts distinctively positive reward from this result in the long run. To play profitably one shall use odds 1.03 or greater. We wish you the best of luck and generally great day!
VPS - HIFKWHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
100.0%
1 Votes in total
Top Tipster
moulefriite
Profit: 6,190.6
VPS to win
Read full tip

Latest Veikkausliga results

Tips

NEW TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.94 - 2nd Oct 12:17
VPS plays HIFK in an interesting encounter in Veikkausliiga. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 74% chance of a home win, and a 10% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 16%. Both teams scored in 4 of HIFK's last 5 games (Veikkausliiga). Tip: Both Teams To Score, Yes.
VPS concede 1.5 goals on average in 24 matches this season
Tips

BANKER TOP TIP

VPS +1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.73 - 2nd Oct 11:55
I see VPS who have won 2 matches lost 2 matches and draw a match in their last matches played the season to win the full time of the match against HIFK who have not won any match in their last 5 matches losing all last 5 matches played theses season. Stake responsible in the match today.
VPS concede 1.5 goals on average in 24 matches this season

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

VPS +1.75 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.92 - 2nd Oct 11:56
Home are obviously the favorites in this game, they are in good form and would be looking forward to having their full three points, playing at home would also be a very good advantages, with a good upfront,I think they would win and play over 2.5 goals. Good luck playing
VPS average 1.9 yellow cards in 24 matches this season in this league
VPS have scored most goals in the time interval 31-45,61-75 this season
VPS have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Last time VPS played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 1-1
Kalle Multanen is the topscorer for VPS in this tournament this season with 12 goals
HIFK have scored in 92% matches away this season
HIFK concede 2.4 goals on average in 24 matches this season
Chat