Top Matches Today
- 17:55 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Viktoria Plzen0 Roma
- 17:55 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Real Madrid0 CSKA Moscow
- 20:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 BSC Young Boys0 Juventus
- 20:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Valencia0 Manchester United
- 20:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Ajax0 Bayern Munich
- 20:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Benfica0 AEK Athens
- 20:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Manchester City0 Hoffenheim
- 20:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Shakhtar Donetsk0 Lyon
- 13:15 GMT, 12th Dec 20181 Al Minaa1 Al Quwa Al Jawiya
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Pro Dronero0 Folgore Caratese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Savona0 US Fezzanese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Sestri Levante0 Lecco
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Stresa0 Borgosesia
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Bustese Milano City0 Bra
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 ASD Calcio Chieri 19550 Lavagnese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Borgaro Torinese0 AS Casale
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Arconatese0 SCD Ligorna
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Mantova0 Caravaggio
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Olginatese0 Caronnese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Pontisola0 Seregno
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Pro Sesto0 Rezzato
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Villa D'Alme0 Sondrio Calcio
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Legnago Salus0 Darfo Boario
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Ciserano0 Scanzorosciate
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Ambrosiana0 Virtus Bergamo Alzanoseriate
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Clodiense0 Este
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Levico Terme0 Chions
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 St. Georgen0 Virtus Bolzano
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Tamai0 Trento
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Campodarsego0 Cartigliano
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Montebelluna0 Cjarlins Muzane
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Belluno0 Sandona
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Adriese0 Union Feltre
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 ArzignanoChiampo0 Delta Calcio Rovigo
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Anziolavinio0 Latina
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Flaminia0 Ostia Mare
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Castiadas0 Cassino
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Citta di Anagni0 Torres
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 ASD Lanusei0 ASD Trastevere
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Monterosi0 Aprilia
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Latte Dolce0 Vis Artena
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Atletico SFF0 Budoni
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 SSD Albalonga0 Ladispoli
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Messina0 Roccella
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Bari0 Troina
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Cittanovese0 Nocerina
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Castrovillari0 Igea Virtus
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Acireale0 Gela
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Locri0 Citta di Messina
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Marsala0 Portici
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Sancataldese0 Rotonda
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 AP Turris0 US Palmese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Aglianese0 Seravezza
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Bastia Calcio0 Aquila Montevarchi
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Scandicci0 US Gavorrano
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Massese0 Ghivizzano Borgoamozzano
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Pianese0 Viareggio
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Prato0 Cannara
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Real Forte Querceta0 Sinalunghese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 San Donato0 Sangimignano
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Sangiovannese0 Tuttocuoio
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Trestina0 Ponsacco
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Pomigliano0 Sorrento
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Gragnano0 Gelbison Cilento
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Nola0 Gravina
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Taranto0 AZ Picerno ASD
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Savoia0 ACD Nardo
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Bitonto0 Francavilla
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Lentigione0 Pavia
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Mezzolara0 Classe
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 OltrepoVoghera0 Crema
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Pergolettese0 Calvina
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 San Marino0 Sasso Marconi
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Vigor Carpaneto0 Fiorenzuola
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Ciliverghe Mazzano0 Reggio Audace
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Axys Zola0 Cavenago Fanfulla
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Adrense0 Modena
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Campobasso0 Avezzano
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Isernia0 Sanmaurese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Jesina0 Francavilla Calcio 1927
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Montegiorgio0 Real Giulianova
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 ASD Pineto0 Olympia Agnonese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Recanatese0 Sangiustese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Santarcangelo0 Forli
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Savignanese0 Matelica
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Vastese0 Castelfidardo
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Virtus Entella1 Pro Patria
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20181 ASDC Gozzano1 Carrarese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Siracusa Calcio0 Casertana
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Catanzaro0 Viterbese
- 13:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20184 Juve Stabia0 Sicula Leonzio
- 14:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Hyeres0 US Marseille Endoume Catalans
- 14:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Real Madrid U190 CSKA Moscow U19
- 14:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Unione Sanremo0 Inveruno
- 14:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Avellino0 Lupa Roma
- 14:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Audace Cerignola0 Ercolanese
- 14:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Citta di Fasano0 Team Altamura
- 15:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 AS Gabes0 CS Sfaxien
- 15:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Etoile du Sahel0 Stade Tunisien
- 15:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Esperance0 Ben Guerdane
- 15:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Manchester City U190 Hoffenheim U19
- 15:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Ajax U190 Bayern Munich U19
- 15:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Benfica U190 AEK Athens U19
- 15:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Fidelis Andria0 Sarnese 1926
- 15:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Smouha SC0 Al-Ittihad Al-Sakandary
- 15:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Police XI0 Extension Gunners
All Matches Today
- 23:00 GMT, 11th Dec 20182 Carlos A. Mannucci1 Santos
- 10:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20181 Shakhtar Donetsk U191 Lyon U19
- 11:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20182 Viktoria Plzen U194 Roma U19
- 11:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20182 Al Najaf1 Al Hussein
- 11:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Al Semawah0 Al Hedood
- 11:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Baghdad FC0 Al Diwaniya
- 11:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Alsinaat Alkahrabaiya0 Naft Al Wasat
- 11:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20181 Al Naft2 Al Talaba
- 11:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 FC Gagra1 Sioni Bolnisi
- 11:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Zob Ahan0 Naft Masjed Soleyman FC
- 12:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20181 Valencia U192 Manchester United U19
- 12:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Erbil1 Al Shorta
- 13:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20184 US Monastir0 US Tataouine
- 13:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20181 CS Hammam-Lif0 Stade Gabesien
- 13:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20181 Etoile Metlaoui1 CA Bizertin
- 13:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Young Boys U190 Juventus U19
- 13:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20184 Gor Mahia0 Zoo FC
- 13:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20182 Samtredia2 WIT Georgia Tbilisi
- 15:20 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Ohod0 Al Hilal
- 15:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Al-Ain0 Team Wellington
- 15:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Paganese1 Matera
- 17:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Botswana Defence Force XI0 Township Rollers
- 17:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Notwane FC0 Orapa United FC
- 17:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Bidvest Wits0 Lamontville Golden Arrows
- 17:30 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 AmaZulu FC0 Bloemfontein Celtic
- View all
- Load more
- View all on new page
All Matches Tomorrow
- 23:05 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 CA Defensores de Belgrano0 Temperley
- 23:45 GMT, 12th Dec 20180 Atletico PR0 Atletico Junior
- 00:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Harbour View0 Waterhouse FC
- 00:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Tivoli Gardens0 Cavalier SC
- 01:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Alianza Lima0 Sporting Cristal
- 01:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Emelec0 LDU de Quito
- 02:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Comunicaciones FC0 Guastatoya
- 11:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Al Bahri0 Al Kahrabaa
- 11:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Al Karkh0 Naft Maysan
- 11:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Oman0 Tajikistan
- 12:45 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Ajman0 Al-Dhafra
- 12:45 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Esteghlal0 Padideh FC
- 12:50 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Bani Yas0 Dibba Al Fujairah
- 13:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Umm Salal0 Al-Garrafa
- 13:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Qatar SC0 Al-Shahaniya
- 13:15 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Naft Al Junoob0 Al Zawraa
- 13:30 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Cuneo0 Piacenza
- 14:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Bengaluru FC0 ATK
- 14:30 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Al Fateh FC0 Al-Faisaly
- 14:30 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Al-Ettifaq0 Al-Wehda
- 15:30 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Sharjah Cultural Club0 Emirates Club
- 15:30 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Al-Riffa0 Al-Hidd
- 15:30 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Muharraq0 Al-Shabab
- 15:30 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 Al-Rayyan0 Al-Arabi
- 17:00 GMT, 13th Dec 20180 El Geish0 Misr El-Maqasa
- View all
- Load more
- View all on new page
Football Statistics For Improved Betting
Football stats are a set of records that are a collected group of information about all aspects of football. Using these stats right can seriously enhance your betting. There are a huge range of football stats available, with the most popular including football team stats, such as recent form guides, head to head records, total goals scored and disciplinary records; and football player stats like goals scored, pass completion, total appearances and assists made. Every event in football is recorded and collated, from how many yellow cards given in a particular football match to how many points a team has won over the course of their entire history. Whatever the event, there is a football stat for it.
There are various football stats apps and football statistics databases you can use to help you study football records, or you can download a football stats spreadsheet template to collate information yourself.
When analyzing football stats, look at those that are relevant to the bet or bets you wish to place. For example, if you’re looking to place a Match Result bet, study the recent home form of the home side, the recent away form of the team playing away and head to head records. If you’re looking to place a bet on a market such as Total Goals Over/Under, look for how many goals each side has scored over their last six to ten matches, how many each team has conceded, what percentage of games has each side failed to score in and the average number of goals each side has scored in recent games.
It’s also possible to bet on events such as how many yellow cards will be handed out in a particular match. For markets such as this, analyze how many bookings the side you want to bet on has received over the course of a number of games and which players tend to pick up yellow cards on a regular basis. Consider how important the match is, is it a derby fixture where tensions could be raised, increasing the opportunity for bookings and sendings off? Or is it a ‘nothing’ game, where neither side particularly needs the victory? Research each team’s latest performances and collect them in your own football stats sheet.
Using information such as how many goals a certain player has scored in their last ten games can help you increase your chances of making profits when you bet. For example, a player has scored ten goals in their last ten games, and their club is playing a home match against an opponent they’re expected to beat. By studying these football stats, you can come to the conclusion that the chances of this player scoring again is high, and the odds are worth betting on.
Football stats can also help you find and take advantage of value bets. A value bet is where the chances of a particular event happening are greater than the odds on offer suggest. Let’s use an example. A sixth placed Premier League side is playing an 18th placed Premier League side at home. Now, because of the difference in position in the league table, odds on the home side to win are a lot shorter than the away side to win or the draw. However, you have studied each side’s football stats for the last six games, and learnt that the home side have lost their last two home games, without scoring a goal and conceding four. The away side have won four of their last six games, winning their last two away. Their leading goalscorer has scored four goals in the last four games. By studying the football stats, you can legitimately believe that the chances of the away side winning are greater than the odds the bookmaker is offering suggest, and so your football stats research have found you a value bet.
There are various organisations that collect football stats including here at bettingexpert Clash. Many of these sites collect football stats live. How football stats are collected can differ, but typically football stats are collected manually, with the studying of football games live and marking down each pass, tackle, shot, clearance, every event that occurs during the match.
Post match football stats collections are also performed. This can involve checking the stats collected live and confirming or changing them, such as whether a player made an interception or a tackle. It also involves re-watching the movements of each player and recording how many forward runs that player made, how many interceptions, tackles and passes the player made and so on.
Football stats are then saved and added to with each game, making it possible to view stats on a game by game or overall basis.
The easiest way to get football statistics is to find a football statistics database. Here at bettingexpert Clash, we have football match statistics for UK and worldwide football matches to help you with your betting.
You can also download a football stats app, or a football stats program for free. Also, you can download a football stats sheet, or make your own and begin your own collection of football statistics.
H2H stands for head to head, and is the simplest way of reviewing statistics. If you want to bet on a sport, let’s say football or tennis, you can look at head to head tennis stats or head to head soccer stats to give you a better idea of how each player or team has performed against each other over a certain period of time.
Performing a H2H comparison is key to improving your chances of making profits on your betting. For example, you want to bet on the Match Result market in a tennis match but you’re unsure on how to choose which players will win. By performing H2H analysis, you can see which player has had the upper hand in recent meetings, how many games each player has won against the other and by how many sets a certain player has won by. By researching this information, you give yourself a much better chance of making profit.
H2H scoring is typically used in Fantasy Sports games, such as Fantasy Football or Fantasy Baseball. H2H in this case means the record between two particular participants in these games, with many of these fantasy games pitting two players against each other on a weekly or game by game basis. Each player goes head to head against each other, with the winner being the one who accumulates the most points.
It’s also worth remembering that with some bookmakers, eSports odds are commonly available. Head to head records exist with eSports too, with statistics collected on how well each eSports player performs.
What does the form guide mean is a common question amongst bettors, particularly if they are new to the betting world. The form guide is a list of how well each sports side or player has performed in recent matches or events and usually just includes the most recent six to ten events that player or team has participated in. You can find a few tips in our Assessing Football Form page as part of our Academy section.
For fans of betting on English football’s top division, the Premier League form guide is a useful tool. This will give you the latest results for every side to make it easier to assess that particular side’s future chances of winning, in short whether they are worth betting on.
English football form guides are available on every league. Championship form guides, League One form guides and League Two form guides are widely available to help you assess a side’s chances of winning.
It’s not just football form guides that are available. Form guides on a vast range of sports are easy to access. With sports such as horse racing, you may ask how to read the racing form guide, but they are usually easy to understand. For example, when looking to place a bet on a horse to win, you will see under the name of the horse a series of numbers, with this figure sometimes including letters as well. Let’s say you’re looking at a horse whose name has 1145PU underneath. Form runs from the oldest race on the left to the latest on the right, so in this case our horse unseated its rider in its last race (represented by the ‘U’), pulled up in the race before (represented by the letter ‘P’, pulled up means the horse stopped running or the jockey reined it in following an injury), and previous to that finished fifth, fourth, first and first.
There is a huge range available of form guides online, making it easy for you to research your options and make sensible decisions when you bet.
An odds comparison is where you can compare the odds from a variety of different bookmakers to make sure you’re betting on the best odds possible, giving you the most amount of profit. There are a number of odds comparison sites available, such as Smartbets, where you can see which bookmakers are offering which odds on any given sporting event.
Sports odds comparison is important to carry out to maximise your potential profits. It’s vital you learn how to read odds comparisons for this purpose. For example, you want to make odds comparison on football, and you choose a Match Result comparison. For simplicity, let’s say there are two bookmakers that are offering odds on your desired team to win. One bookmaker, Bookmaker A, is offering odds of 11/4 and the other, Bookmaker B is offering odds on the same result of 2/1. Now, here we can see that Bookmaker A is offering slightly longer odds, and to maximise the chances of making the most amount of profit, we should place our bet with them. On the actual betting markets, however, you can find a lot more than just two bookmakers, giving you the possibility to find the best value for your bets.
Odds comparisons are available on every market and sport that bookmakers offer. As well as Match Result odds comparisons, we can make odds comparisons on total goals or an odds comparison asian handicap to name just two.
Comparing odds ratios is similar to odds comparison. This is where you compare the ratio of how much you will win to how much you will stake, depending on the odds on offer from each bookmaker.
Home/Away Field Advantage Stats
Home field advantage in sports can be key to which side or player which a particular event. For example, home field advantage in football typically can mean that the home side has a better chance of winning than the away side because they are playing on a ground they are used to. This is why field advantage can be so important in soccer, but of course this depends on the sides involved in the match in question, and where the study of football statistics is vital.
The home field advantage definition, or what home field advantage means, is that theoretically the home side or player to win an event is more likely than the defeat or the draw. This means that odds on the side with the home field advantage can be a lot shorter than the odds on the away side, with the home side favourites to win.
Home field advantage doesn’t alway work, however. Of course, to a certain extent home field advantage matters, but this is solely dependent on how a team or player is performing on home soil, and how well the away side or player is performing away from their home ground.
Goal Difference Data
Goal difference is a way of separating teams who are joined together on points in a league or competition. For example, in football FIFA goal difference rules consist of if two or more sides have accumulated the same number of points, whichever side has the highest goal difference, that side will finish above the others.
Goal difference has played a key role in football. The title has been won before on goal difference in the English Premier League when Manchester City won the title instead of Manchester United. Goal difference rules have changed over the years, but most countries now have the same rules, for example the rules on goal difference in La La are the same as the rules on goal difference in the Premier League.
Goal difference means the difference between goals scored and goals against. Let’s say a team, Team A has accumulated 80 points in the Premier League and have scored 70 goals and conceded 30. This gives Team A a goal difference of +40. Team B also have accumulated 80 points in the Premier League, scoring 70 goals and conceding 35. This means they have a goal difference of +35. As Team A’s goal difference is higher, they are placed higher in the table than Team B, as per current FIFA goal difference rules.
If goal difference is the same, then other events are taken into consideration to determine which team finishes higher. Sometimes, this can be the head to head record between the two clubs, with whoever has the better head to head record finishes above the other. In the Premier League, the next method of separation after goal difference is goals scored. If the two teams are still equal, the teams in question will play a playoff match at a neutral venue to decide who finishes higher (this only applies to title or relegation deciders).
Other leagues have slightly different rules. For example, if the goal difference in La Liga is the same for two teams, head to head points (i.e how many points each side has won against the other during that season) are compared, followed by head to head goal difference and then head to head goals scored.
Goal difference rules in FIFA World Cups are similar to the Premier League in that if two teams are equal on points then goal difference is the first ‘tiebreaker’ followed by goals scored. If both teams are still equal, then head to head records are compared. If teams are still equal, then the drawing of lots will determine the winner.
Goal difference was introduced as a tiebreaker option in football for the 1970 World Cup. In England, this system was first used in 1975. Before this, goal average was used instead, where they average number of goals scored by a particular side across the season was calculated, with the team with the highest goal difference the winner.
Home/Away Goals Data
The away goals rule was first used in the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup in 1970. Since then, the rule has spread to other competitions and leagues, though it can be quite confusing to know to which competitions the away goals rule applies.
In FIFA World Cups, Champions League and Europa League matches, the away goals rule can be applied after 90 minutes or after extra time, depending on the scoreline. In the CONCACAF Champions League, MLS Playoffs and AFC Champions League, the away goals rule is applied after 90 minutes. If this doesn’t determine the outcome, then extra time is played but the away goals rule doesn’t apply to extra time.
In the English Football League Cup, the away goals rule doesn’t apply after 90 minutes, but does apply after extra time. However, in the FA Cup, away goals don’t apply. In terms of English division playoff matches, away goals don’t count in the playoffs anymore, but did for playoff matches before 2000.
The away goals rule was introduced as a way to stop sides defending too much, giving them a reason to attack as to make a more interesting game. The away goals rule works by giving the win to the side who has scored more away goals in the match(es). Let’s use an away goals rule example. Let’s say in a two-legged semi final, Team A beat Team B at home 3-2. For the second leg, Team B beat Team A 2-1 at home. The aggregate score is 4-4, but because Team B scored two away goals and Team A only one, Team B are declared the winners.
Away goals do count in the Capital One Cup, but only after extra time.
Over Under betting has become extremely popular in recent years. Over Under means in sports betting whether a team or player will score over or under a given amount of goals or points.
Over Under in football means whether a particular football team will score over or under a certain amount of goals in a match. Some bookmakers offer cumulative over/under bets, such as how many goals over or under a certain amount will be scored in total in the Premier League.
The standard bookmaker over/under bet is 2.5 goals, though some bookmakers can offer anything from 0.5 goals up to 7.5 goals.
A good over/under betting strategy is to revise how many goals a particular side has scored in recent matches. If that side has scored many, and conceded many too, then a total goals over bet might bring in profit. If that side hasn’t scored many but has kept clean sheets too in recent games, then think about a total goals under bet.
Over/Under 2.5 goals means you can bet on whether a particular football match will have more (over) than 2.5 goals or less (under) 2.5 goals. If you place a total goals over 2.5 bet, and the match you’ve bet on has three or more goals scored in it, your bet wins. Or, if there are two or less goals in the game, your bet loses.
Over/Under betting isn’t just available on football betting. NBA over/under betting odds are available as well as in cricket, snooker, ice hockey, typically any sport where goals or points can be scored.
Over/Under betting odds can provide good opportunities to make profit. For example, if you want to bet on a football match that involves two teams who have been scoring plenty in recent weeks, consider placing a total goals over 3.5 bet. This bet will feature longer odds than 2.5, but do your research into your football stats first before you place riskier bets and assess whether there is value in the odds - the key to consistent profits. We’ve put together a few tips for Over/Unders in betting in our Academy section, which will get your started off on the right foot.