BETSiE Predicts.....the 2022 World Cup: Round 2 Best Bets
It was a solid start to the 2022 World Cup, with a profit returned thanks to the old girl BETSiE in round one of the group stage.
BETSiE’s Round 1 Best Bets Results
- WON: Ecuador -0.25 goals (AH) vs Qatar @ odds 2.09
- LOST: Croatia to win vs Morocco @ odds 2.10
- PUSH: Belgium -1 goal (AH) vs Canada @ odds 1.90
- HALF LOSS/PUSH: Cameroon +0.75 goals (AH) vs Switzerland @ odds 1.94
- WON England vs Iran Over 2.25 goals @ odds 2.06
So we went 2 wins, 1.5 pushes, 1.5 losses for +0.65 units profit at even stakes, return of +13%.
Let’s see where there value is in round two of the group stage.
In this article:
- World Cup Round 2 Best Bets
- World Cup Round 2: 1X2 Projections
- World Cup Round 2: Asian handicap Projections
- World Cup Round 2: Goal Total Projections
- World Cup Round 2: Both Teams to Score Projections
BETSiE’s World Cup 2022 Round 2 Best Bets
- Qatar +0.75 goals (AH) vs Senegal @ odds 2.07
- Netherlands -0.75 goals (AH) vs Ecuador @ odds 2.03
- Australia +0.25 goals (AH) vs Tunisia @ odds 2.10
- Denmark +0.75 goals (AH) vs France @ odds 1.92
- Costa Rica +1.25 goals (AH) vs Japan @ odds 1.87
- Croatia -0.25 goals (AH) vs Canada @ odds 1.85
- Belgium to win vs Morocco @ odds 2.05
- Spain vs Germany, Under 2.75 goals @ odds 2.23
Best odds as at 12am November 25th 2022. Odds may now differ.
World Cup 2022 Round 2: 1X2 Projections
Below are the 1X2 probabilities for the 16 matches of the second round.
|Team A||Team B||Team A %||Draw %||Team B %|
Plenty of teams offering value in the 1X2 market. But as we did in round one, let’s see where the value is in the Asian handicap market before settling on our best bets.
World Cup 2022 Round 2: Asian Handicap Projections
Below are the probabilities for each second round match in the Asian handicap market.
|Team A||Team B||Team A Ah||Team B Ah||Team A Ah%||Team B Ah%|
As last round, we don’t see as much value in the Asian handicap market as we did in the 1X2 market, but still enough to take our interest.
In fact there are seven teams that see value in both the 1X2 market and Asian handicap market.
Like I said in the previous best bets article, I will only place money on teams that are providing value in both the 1X2 and Asian handicap markets and then back those teams in the Asian handicap market
What we see this round is plenty of value in teams that had horrendous opening rounds (Qatar, Costa Rica) and nations who won but were not particularly impressive (Netherlands, Belgium). We will also be opposing nations that had hot starts to the tournament (France, Japan)
So then, these are the seven best bets in the Asian handicap market for round two of the 2022 World Cup:
- Qatar +0.75 goals (AH) vs Senegal
- Netherlands -0.75 goals (AH) vs Ecuador
- Australia +0.25 goals (AH) vs Tunisia
- Denmark +0.75 goals (AH) vs France
- Costa Rica +1.25 goals (AH) vs Japan
- Croatia -0.25 goals (AH) vs Canada
- Belgium -0.5 goals (AH) (to win the match) vs Morocco
Let’s now turn our attention to goal totals and both teams to score.
World Cup 2022 Round 2: Goal Total Projections
So where is the value in the goal totals market in round two of the World Cup group stage?
|Team A||Team B||O/U Line||Over %||Under %|
There are a few matches where we see some value in the goal totals market.
- England vs USA, Under 2.75 goals
- Costa Rica vs Japan, Under 2.5 goals
- Germany vs Spain, Under 2.75 goals
- Brazil vs Switzerland, Under 2.75 goals
Ok, so let’s then see if any of these selections are offering value in the Both teams to Score – No market.
World Cup 2022 Round 2: Both Teams To Score Projections
Below are the probabilities for both teams to score yes and no for the full list of round 2 matches.
|Team A||Team B||Yes||No|
Not much to take note of in the Both teams to score market. But we do see one match that corresponds with the goal totals projections.
We will add Spain vs Germany Under 2.75 goals to our list of best bets.
So Round 1 is done and we finished with a nice profit. Round two starts Friday and we’ll be rolling a total of eight best bets.
Enjoy your wagering as the group stage continues.
As always, gamble responsibly.