Everton vs Bournemouth Bet Builder Tips: 4.00 Builder For Relegation Decider
Everton vs Bournemouth Bet Builder Tips: Sunday, May 28th
Goodison Park hosts a match which could decide the Premier League relegation battle this weekend, so it’s a good time to select from Everton vs Bournemouth bet builder tips. The Toffees know they are safe with a win. A draw will be enough if Leicester fail to beat West Ham and Leeds win by fewer than three goals.
Bournemouth secured safety with a win over Leeds at the end of last month, and come into this one on a three-match losing streak.
In this article:
- Everton vs Bournemouth Preview
- Everton vs Bournemouth Stats & Facts
- Everton vs Bournemouth Bet Builder
Everton vs Bournemouth Preview
England, Premier League, Sunday, May 25th, 16:30 (UK)
One win in 10 Premier League matches has placed Everton on the brink of their first relegation since 1951. Sean Dyche’s side have conceded 10 over their last three home matches, losing all three fixtures.
Their record against Bournemouth leaves plenty to be desired, too, with four consecutive losses to the Cherries across all competitions.
Bournemouth looked doomed at points this season, but Gary O’Neil navigated his team to safety with weeks to spare. Five wins from seven matches in April cemented their top-flight status for another year, though that run has been followed by three consecutive defeats with just one goal scored.
The standard of opposition has contributed to Bournemouth’s winless streak, but it is fair to wonder how motivated they are at this point in the season. O’Neil is also without five players, while Hamed Traore and Philip Billing are doubts.
Dyche is facing his own injury crisis, and they were dealt a blow in midweek with Dominic Calvert-Lewin ruled out. Michael Keane is set to fill in at right-back. There is uncertainty over the availability of Tom Davies, Conor Coady, Ben Godfrey and Vitalii Mykolenko.
Everton vs Bournemouth Stats & Facts
- Everton have not won any of their last four Premier League home matches, conceding 10 goals over that period.
- Bournemouth have won five Premier League away matches this season. If they win this fixture, they will match their record for away wins in a Premier League campaign.
- Bournemouth have not drawn any of their last 15 league matches. Only Newcastle and Brentford have drawn more games than Everton.
- Everton have lost their final league match in five of the last six seasons, conceding at least three goals in every defeat.
Everton vs Bournemouth Bet Builder
Everton’s defence has not been as steely under Dyche as we might have expected. They have not kept a clean sheet in five matches, and have generally been vulnerable at the back after the new manager bounce faded.
Bournemouth have failed to score just twice in their last seven away fixtures. They scored seven against Everton in two matches over a four-day span in the first half of the season, and will surely fancy their chances of getting on the score sheet here. Everton have the highest expected goal difference against in the Premier League this season.
Both teams have scored in four of Everton’s last five matches. There’s value taking BTTS here.
These teams also rank among the league leaders in total corners per match. Much of that is down to how many they concede, but Everton’s direct play can also lead to plenty of corners in their favour. Bournemouth will work it wide, leading to blocked crosses and deflections, too.
There were over seven corners in both meetings between these teams earlier this season. Everton’s corner count has fluctuated, but they need to be on the front foot in this match, and should generate at least a few. Bournemouth have had three or more corners in nine of their last 12 matches.
With both teams averaging north of 10 total corners per match, we can feel good about 7+.
We’re going with the second half to produce the most goals for the final leg of this bet builder. Both clubs have scored more of their goals in the second 45, and Everton have conceded a 32 of their 57 goals after the break.
This could be a tense afternoon at Goodison – the Toffees might be forced to chase the game if Leicester or Leeds are winning, which might lead to some second-half drama.
- Yes on Both Teams to Score
- 7+ Total Corners
- Most Goals Scored in the Second Half
Bet Builder odds: 4.00
Odds via bet365 as at 12:30 May 25th 2023. Odds may now differ.
More Everton vs Bournemouth Tips
Premier League Final Day Bet Builder Tips
- Arsenal vs Wolves Bet Builder Tips
- Aston Villa vs Brighton Bet Builder Tips
- Brentford vs Man City Bet Builder Tips
- Chelsea vs Newcastle Bet Builder Tips
- Crystal Palace vs Nottingham Forest Bet Builder Tips
- Leeds vs Tottenham Bet Builder Tips
- Leicester vs West Ham Bet Builder Tips
- Manchester United vs Fulham Bet Builder Tips
- Southampton vs Liverpool Bet Builder Tips
What is a Bet Builder?
Unlike a traditional acca bet where you combine single selections on different games, the bet builder focuses on one game. You simply need to combine several outcomes in the same game to make up your bet slip. Popular options to go with in the bet builder include the total number of corners, player to score, total goals, total cards and even player to be booked.